IGNORED

I now own a CIB NES game. Wow.

8 hours ago, Nintegageo said:

despite playing the console when it was commercially relevant

Curious, what did you play then? Just rentals?

I personally owned like 5(?) NES games ever until the end of that millennium, the rest were rented or borrowed. Stuff was so expensive back then 😧

2 hours ago, Sumez said:

Curious, what did you play then? Just rentals?

I personally owned like 5(?) NES games ever until the end of that millennium, the rest were rented or borrowed. Stuff was so expensive back then 😧

I was super young so the console wasn't mine, it was the famly's. When I was older and had my own game boy/SNES, then I would keep the boxes.

12 hours ago, Nintegageo said:

Haha ok it hasn't been delivered but is on its way. Even though I just bought this because it was the cheapest one, I admit am pretty excited. I've never actually owned a CIB NES game, despite playing the console when it was commercially relevant. Super excited.

One of us! One of us! One of us!

Lf5v12U.gif.b0630b83ea21cff584c460546f5dc735.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, DoctorEncore said:

I thought about inserting this gif, but figured it would go over most people's heads. Instead I went back to the old reliable.

If you can't respond to a situation appropriately with either a Simpsons or Seinfeld gif, you're not trying hard enough and we can't be friends.

Respect to anyone who DOES get the original Freaks reference. 😉

• Like 2

Fester’s Quest.  

Its quite the rabbit hole to fall down.  For me it started as wanting to get games I had as a kid CIB.  Then I think I went the way most others probably went.  Next it’s games friends and family had, games I remember renting a lot.  My current kick is awesome games in general/must haves and trying to pick up some of the cheaper black box titles.