IGNORED

The Random Picture Thread

Darth Vader

• 1 month later...

We have deer everywhere around here, see them almost every day, sometimes really large herds just sitting on the lawn, but sometimes hard to get up close to them with Snickers with me because me dog wants to meet them or play with them, but this fellow wasn't so skittish and actually came closer, enough that I was able to take a few pics of it that came out nicely. So I snapped off a few shots while he casually ate. He's in the middle of chewing grass in this photo.

727648323_2020-2-25uncerf-pic5.thumb.JPG.0cc51a35c9ae9502f187e4bf74e0cd30.JPG

• Like 8

Abandoned section of road and rail!! There are a lot of cool locations along this unused rail line! This old road was in use until a few years ago when it was bypassed with a large boulevard. But you can still drive underneath one of these bridges a few RR crossings to the north on the aptly named Railroad St.

Ilford HP5 B&W film

000561750018.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Little statue along the side of the road. It's been there for a few years, and I always wondered, what it represents, an accident and someone died, or maybe a buried beloved pet, or someone just thought it would look nice there. At some point it was damaged as if someone or something had broken it. So in thinking about this thread, on the way back from a long walk to and from the post office today I took a picture of it.

1656742420_2020-3-14statuealongsideofroadpic3.thumb.JPG.4d0b0b9c4dc0d9651b1e83365563e5b2.JPG

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...