IGNORED

Nintendo Employee Retirement Poster

Art of Nintendo Power

This one I dont show publically often because I dont show full names as a matter of personal policy. 

This is a going away poster board created and signed by the employees whole department. This employee was with Nintendo for 18 years.

This piece is a total one-off. Mario was printed and cut out by hand, and each letter was hand placed. It's a full-size poster board, approximately 20x30

This thing is clearly full of signatures, so it hangs in my bedroom, where I never film, rather than in my game room.

Sorry about the censoring. Thank you for understanding!

20191129_012558.jpg

Edited by Archon 1981
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow! 2

Something like that, should be shared. Its a one off item like a mona lisa would be. Something irreplaceable, again imo. Is there a way to make a foto of the item with removing the names or blacken them out. I would be interested in the whole layout instead of a side view. But there is no pressure in doing anything i have mentioned. But this is truely a beautiful item that is one of a kind 

1 hour ago, Jfreakofkorn said:

Something like that, should be shared. Its a one off item like a mona lisa would be. Something irreplaceable, again imo. Is there a way to make a foto of the item with removing the names or blacken them out. I would be interested in the whole layout instead of a side view. But there is no pressure in doing anything i have mentioned. But this is truely a beautiful item that is one of a kind 

This is me blacking out the names and sharing it...

I'm not sure what the difference is between what you're asking for and what I'm doing...

On 11/29/2019 at 11:24 PM, Sign Collector Guy said:

@Archon 1981 yes could you please give us the non redacted photo of this piece with close ups on each signature so I can verify the signatures and then stalk these people on Facebook. 😉

I had someone reach out to me out of the blue on Facebook a few years ago because I was one of the kids who submitted an idea for a Mega Man boss and had it published in Nintendo Power. I was kinda impressed and kinda weirded out. True story.

• Wow! 1