IGNORED

Hi everyone! Still the same 'cadet from the old site...

I've been teaching without a prep period this year and the twins just started school, so I hadn't checked in much lately and then KABOOM!  So glad to see this forum here.  I'm a full time teacher, full time retro toy and game collector, and a full time/overtime dad.  

I've been forcing myself to actually play my collection rather than just throw games in a drawer which is what started me making YouTube videos about my collection.  The pride of my collection are my original arcade machines: Pac-Man, U.N. Squadron, and Power Drift.  

I just pdf'ed my SEGA SOURCE binder which is an old retailer info thing which is pretty cool.  I can't get it under 16mb right now, but I'll get it uploaded somehow.

If any of you like,  please check out my videos and let me know what you think.  I just reviewed Ghouls N Ghosts and Trouble Shooter recently.  This year I'm focusing on SEGA, but I've been focused on Atari 7800 in the past.

Screen Shot 2019-11-24 at 8.21.27 AM.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, drxandy said:

Welcome to the boards!! can't wait to check out that Sega source binder, super cool

I'm contacting Retromags to see if they want to upload it on their database.  I may try to delete some of the less consequential pages to get it under 14 megs so I can just upload it.  Otherwise I'll just share out of my Google docs. 

On a side note...

Finally beat Sonic Spinball for the first time today.  What a SLOG!  The final boss is infuriating!!!

• Like 1