IGNORED

Song Debate #3: Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough

Rate it  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Rate based on your own personal preferences, NOT historical significance

• 10/10 - One of your very favorite songs of all time.
    • 9/10 - Killer f'ing song. Among the best.
    • 8/10 - Great song. You'll recommend it.
    • 7/10 - Very good, but not quite great.
    • 6/10 - Pretty good. You might enjoy the occasional listen.
    • 5/10 - It's okay, but maybe not something you'll go out of your way to listen.
    • 4/10 - Meh. There's plenty of better alternatives to this.
    • 3/10 - Not very good.
    • 2/10 - Pretty crappy.
    • 1/10 - Horrible in every way.
    • 0/10 - Competing with Lil Xan and Blood on the Dance Floor

8 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

I got another one coming up soonish.  We'll crack you yet!

Add Man in the Mirror to your list...I love how historic and educational the video is...maybe we can get together and try to figure out what all the historical clips are!

1 hour ago, Estil said:

Oh I love all the patterns and such they did for the video!  Extremely underrated video as it doesn't get nearly as much attention as his later videos from Thriller onward.

You know what? You got me. You convinced me to hear this song again in order to see this. 

I will never like this song. But you're right, it is a good video. I knew that he was often at the forefront of video technology, but this shows me that he always was, from the very beginning.

7 hours ago, Link said:

You know what? You got me. You convinced me to hear this song again in order to see this. 

I will never like this song. But you're right, it is a good video. I knew that he was often at the forefront of video technology, but this shows me that he always was, from the very beginning.

See?  Wasn't I just as right as rain about how often you really need the video to truly do the song justice?

8 hours ago, Estil said:

See?  Wasn't I just as right as rain about how often you really need the video to truly do the song justice?

I've always liked music videos. They definitely add to the experience of the song.

On 1/18/2024 at 5:53 PM, Link said:

I've always liked music videos. They definitely add to the experience of the song.

Well there is ONE exception I found.  Back in the day it was so awesome when they played this version of the song with the "robot"!  Sadly the video doesn't include the "robot" 😞