IGNORED

Small collection milestone completed

3 hours ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

Yea, only 10. At one time I think there was an old Digital Press post that listed Star Wars Pod Racer too but Ive never seen any evidence of one for that game

Well, only ten in the US. Many, many more Japanese N64 games come with one, I'm pretty sure almost all the first-party Nintendo titles come with one. They certainly are neat though, I was thinking about displaying a few on the wall of my gameroom.

I collect for Pal N64. I’ve seen these operation cards included in 8 of the titles compared with the 10 in the OP. Hey You Pikachu was never released in Pal form. So it seems like Glover is the unique one with it being the only game with world-wide release, but only has operation card existing in NTSC US form. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, GPX said:

I collect for Pal N64. I’ve seen these operation cards included in 8 of the titles compared with the 10 in the OP. Hey You Pikachu was never released in Pal form. So it seems like Glover is the unique one with it being the only game with world-wide release, but only has operation card existing in NTSC US form. 

You hear that @Gloves?

You're special! 😚

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...