IGNORED

2023 VGS NES Weekly Contest - Spy Hunter

BeaIank

Events Team · Posted

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the week that will decide the most Arcade player in VGS in 2023!

It is time to let the engines hoar and see our worthy players tackle Spy Hunter!

The rules are simple:

• Play till your first death after the initial timer expires. Deaths while the timer is counting are allowed and don't end your run.
  • Pause the game as soon as you die the first time after the initial time expires and take your picture.
  • Highest score wins
  • GENRE: Arcade

For this week, @Gloves, @Bearcat-Doug, @PII, @Richardhead, @Red, @Dr. Morbis and @mbd39 has a shoot on the title. It is the genre title with the fiercest competition! May the most arcade one win!

The contest ends Sunday, 09/17/23 at 11 PM VGS time.  Your user name MUST be written or typed on a piece of paper and be in the picture for your score to be valid.  The entire TV screen, or computer monitor if you are playing on an emulator, MUST be in the picture for the score to be valid.  No partial screenshots will be considered or accepted.  No screenshots by hitting "print screen" on a computer will be allowed.  You must take a picture of your computer monitor.  There may be instances where this will be acceptable, but it will be at the discretion of myself and the contest organizers.  Also, the use of turbo controllers is forbidden, as well as any cheat codes, Game Genies, slow motion functions, or save states if playing on an emulator.  Also, we will only be using NTSC systems for the contests.  The use of PAL systems will NOT be allowed.  Good luck everyone and have fun.

Events Team · Posted
1st PII 123,980
2nd mbd39 86,505
3rd wongojack 71,545
4th Bearcat-Doug 52,545
5th Gloves 51,756
6th NESfiend 44,785
7th JamesRobot 36,730
8th G-type 32,555
9th Dr. Morbis 24,350
10th Richardhead 22,070
11th BlackVega 18,455
12th RH 17,880
13th SuperJimtendo 15,965

4 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

@BeaIank Isn't the loop point after the fork in the road past the snow section where the road goes back to a single wide lane at 6:15 in this video?

Eating skyline chili, watching vidya games on the interwebs and watching football…… typical fucking person living in Cincinnati!😂

• Haha 1

Just now, Bearcat-Doug said:

I already have my dad for a roommate because the rent on my old apartment got too high. It's like that TV show Mom that Anna Faris was on except with two guys. 😂

Come to Colorado. You can have the room and I’ll stay in the loft. Win win. 
Just done bring any of that fucking chili with you. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

Come to Colorado. You can have the room and I’ll stay in the loft. Win win. 
Just done bring any of that fucking chili with you. 

The canned chili isn't as good as getting it fresh at your local Skyline and I'm pretty sure they haven't expanded to Colorado...yet.