IGNORED

VGS St. Patrick's Day Contest 2023 [ENDED]

ZeldaFreak

6 hours ago, BlackVega said:

He, to be specific here I finished playing within the timeline. It just so happened I provided the picture a few minutes after the deadline it seems like

I get it and understand, however:

On 3/17/2023 at 11:57 PM, ZeldaFreak said:

This event will last from now until 3/25/2023 at 11:59 PM EST, a little over 1 week from now. Once we make it past that deadline, that'll be the cutoff point for new score submissions. I'll tally everyone's final scores up, and deal out prizes accordingly!

Submission came just after the deadline, so I don't think it'll get to count.  However, ZF has yet to speak, so I guess we'll see.

Either way this game is kinda clunky but I'd say it's just OK. It feels like a cross between Atari 2600 and NES and the graphics show. Kind of a senseless high score wrestling from that time. I also noticed this is one of those games that runs on a hidden timer and turns the difficulty each loop and after the 5th loop that green pervert runs so fast it is close to impossible to finish the level. Either way I've never heard of this game before and this is my 1st time playing

Events Team · Posted
On 3/25/2023 at 11:02 PM, BlackVega said:

0010.png.c5d666ac3122d49591ce618e7d911fe9.png

Sorry, this submission was made a couple minutes after the deadline, so this one won't count. Still got third place though with your previous submission! 👍

Anyway, with scores of 508,665, 406,190, & 403,110 respectively, @darkchylde28 has won in 1st place, @Wasg13 has won in 2nd place, & @BlackVega has won in 3rd place! Congrats, and very well done to you all. You all will be PMed shortly!

As always, thank you all for participating! (And sorry about the delay, haha.)

@darkchylde28@Wasg13@BlackVega@RH@G-type@Jeevan@JVOSS@KokiriChild

That's a wrap! With that, the 2023 VGS St. Patrick's Day Contest has come to a close! Hope you all had fun with it, and I hope it was pretty neat getting to play an arcade game for one of these contests 🙂

Hope to see you all again next event!

• Like 1

• The title was changed to VGS St. Patrick's Day Contest 2023 [ENDED]
Events Team · Posted
5 minutes ago, BlackVega said:

Yay I won something! So what is the prize? Will I get the original Leprechaun arcade?

Haha, that would be really cool but sadly I don't think we have the budget for that 😅

As per the original thread:

Prizes will be dealt out to those who end up with the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd highest scores, respectively. As per usual, the prizes up for grabs are as follows:

1st Place:  $25 Amazon gift card or cash equivalent
2nd Place:  $20 Amazon gift card or cash equivalent
3rd Place:  $15 Amazon gift card or cash equivalent

Just waiting for all 3 winners to respond since I usually prefer sending out all the prizes at the same time rather than one by one as they respond 👍