IGNORED

What happened to user VGD?

RH

Honestly, he's not posted much, and I'm not much familiar with him, but he's not been on in over 6 months.  I aske because he's a moderator.

I'm just curious.  We have a mod and he seems AWOL.  I mean, I'm not expecting you mods to be top posters any where but if he's important enough to be a mod, it does make me curious where he's gone.  Anyone know?  I hope he's alright.

5 hours ago, RH said:

Honestly, he's not posted much, and I'm not much familiar with him, but he's not been on in over 6 months.  I aske because he's a moderator.

I'm just curious.  We have a mod and he seems AWOL.  I mean, I'm not expecting you mods to be top posters any where but if he's important enough to be a mod, it does make me curious where he's gone.  Anyone know?  I hope he's alright.

Actually, highlighting his name where you tagged him, it shows him as having been online here a week ago today.  Perhaps he was last visibly active over 6 months ago, but it appears that he still visits here and there, even if it's not to actively engage.

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, doner24 said:

051C983F-BA07-4A8A-9C0A-6A85AE554A8C.jpeg

Pshhh... You're just doing it wrong!

If I was in charge I'd PAY VGS members to show up and post in the morning! And there would be no more homework, we'd make EVERY DAY sloppy Joe day in the cafeteria!

Also, something something, huge kickbacks in fat manila envelopes, blow and hookers, cough cough.

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
8 minutes ago, RH said:

I tried to be a MOD @OptOut, and if they aren't going to let me do it, they won't let you.  I mean, come on?!  They asked that scrub of a newb @FireHazard51 to be a mod before me us!  What's up with that?!

(To be clear, this is 100% a joke.  I love you both.)

To be fair, FH isn't a mod, he's on Social Team. 😛

Administrator · Posted
3 minutes ago, RH said:

I have just one follow-up question to this--can he ban? If the answer is yes, he's a mod whether by title or not. 😄

He cannot, no.

Non-mods have restricted access to such tools. They can't even see users' warnings etc.. They have some extra access to certain parts of the site (in his case the ability to post to social media) but it's very tailored to each role. The Events Team for instance can manage posts within the Gaming section.

• Thanks 1

Thanks @Gloves.  I was curious about that but, to reiterate, I was 100% kidding.  I think I asked you/someone if I could mod within the first couple of months of this site being up and  I was told you guys had enough.   That's cool.  Probably more of a headache than I'd really want anyway.

However, opty with a banhammer... that could be interesting.

Events Team · Posted
26 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Pshhh... You're just doing it wrong!

If I was in charge I'd PAY VGS members to show up and post in the morning! And there would be no more homework, we'd make EVERY DAY sloppy Joe day in the cafeteria!

Also, something something, huge kickbacks in fat manila envelopes, blow and hookers, cough cough.

WSPmrHH1019-sOX1fuNTcjHtr48=.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RH said:

However, opty with a banhammer... that could be interesting.

I mean, all you need to do is subscribe to Opty-blue TM for 8 bucks a month, and you're guaranteed unbanable! 😉

And, if you think that's good, just wait for the STUNNING revelations we have lined up in the VGS files... Apparently President Biden got @Gloves ass on speed dial! 😲