IGNORED

Featured Member January 2023 - MrWunderful

Splain

Great interview. I feel the same way about SE. I looked at buying a CIB copy, but I'd rather have ten full sets (or a couple Neo Geo games 😑) than a label swap of a shitty track and field game. My NES set is complete as is.

Also, Diet Mountain Dew powers my entire life and is the only reason I survived hundred hour work weeks in residency. I also fancy trying the new flavors, but just for the fun of variety. All the current ones are pretty legit: Baja Blast, Major Melon, and Spark. 

45 minutes ago, CasualCart said:

@MrWunderful you did electrical infrastructure work at NASA??? That's too cool...

Also - Fruit Loops seems like a surprising choice for favorite cereal, but maybe I'm just out of the ... uhh ... loop?

-CasualCart

image.jpeg

Their offices need plugs and lights too! 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I didn't always like mayonnaise but now I do. Especially Duke's (no sugar). 

Hot dogs are good - specifically beef. No mechanically separated ingredients allowed with beef. Chicken and pork-based hot dogs are a different story, and there's a big difference in taste. 

Froot Loops are delicious. 

Bologna's ok.

Ketchup is gross. 

This has been Food Opinions with Link

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Link said:

I didn't always like mayonnaise but now I do. Especially Duke's (no sugar). 

Hot dogs are good - specifically beef. No mechanically separated ingredients allowed with beef. Chicken and pork-based hot dogs are a different story, and there's a big difference in taste. 

Froot Loops are delicious. 

Bologna's ok.

Ketchup is gross. 

This has been Food Opinions with Link

You could start a blog!

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

Canada had a ban on citrus drinks being caffeinated so our Mountain Dew was never caffeinated. That changed recently so we got a new version of Mountain Dew called Jolt or something like that but it's just the normal USA version of Mountain Dew.

That's funny; in America, Jolt was a different soda that has twice the caffiene of normal stuff.

50 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

oh, ok.  surge was apparently a coke product anyway, I looked it up before going to bed.  it was cokes answer to mt. dew.  

Man we had Mt. Dew, Surge, and Jolt up in NY. I remember having the choice when we would have N64 all night parties man. Those were the days. Another underrated game for N64 was Beetle Adventure Racing. We played the crap out of that between 007 and whatever wrestling game was popular. 

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
12 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

Man we had Mt. Dew, Surge, and Jolt up in NY. I remember having the choice when we would have N64 all night parties man. Those were the days. Another underrated game for N64 was Beetle Adventure Racing. We played the crap out of that between 007 and whatever wrestling game was popular. 

ya, buddy and I used to buy surge and video game all weekend, it was great lol.

1 hour ago, Jeevan said:

oh, ok.  surge was apparently a coke product anyway, I looked it up before going to bed.  it was cokes answer to mt. dew.  

Mello Yello is Coke's answer to Mountain Dew.

Looks like they marketed Surge to compete with the "EXTREME!!!!!!!" Mountain Dew stuff in the mid-late 90s.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, captmorgandrinker said:

Mello Yello is Coke's answer to Mountain Dew.

Looks like they marketed Surge to compete with the "EXTREME!!!!!!!" Mountain Dew stuff in the mid-late 90s.

I remember the mello yellow nascar/stock car but I think it was a midwest thing, never saw it in stores here (but norcal and so cal have different retail chains) so it may be somewhere on west coast.