IGNORED

Nintendo GameCube Kiosk NEW In BOX Complete

Joel

Hey Everyone,

i have here a Holy Grail in the Kiosk Kategorie a Fully New Complete in Box Gamecube Kiosk.

I wanted to sell that Huge think located in EU but shippings is no Problem the Kiosk is ready to ship.

Price is 9999€ I never see another one befor you can PM me for a Sale and I was ready to trade against a Nintendo Fiber Optic Sign / Display 

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

246_567472109.jpg

246_1370224070.jpg

246_-2107839256.jpg

• Like 1

If you're a Gamecube collector, that very much would be near the peak of holy grail stuff -- brand new kiosk dug up from some lost corner in a shipping space never to see grubby kid fingers and retail abuse.  That really just doesn't happen.  That's like saying someone finds a brand new M82, or some old NES kiosk with the ROB head on top new in the box isn't...oh, it very much is if only for the fresh from the box reality that it is.

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

Events Team · Posted

I'll be interested to see if this sells, I have a Gamecube kiosk that has a very similar design (albeit not brand new like this one) so if this sells, that'll help me somewhat in trying to assign a value to mine. Definitely will be keeping an eye on this. Super awesome to see!

22 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

I'll be interested to see if this sells, I have a Gamecube kiosk that has a very similar design (albeit not brand new like this one) so if this sells, that'll help me somewhat in trying to assign a value to mine. Definitely will be keeping an eye on this. Super awesome to see!

I know this is detailing the sell thread but I’d love to see pictures of it.

I really love the early 2000’s matrix vibe that was popular at the time of this piece.

Events Team · Posted
2 minutes ago, Brickman said:

I know this is detailing the sell thread but I’d love to see pictures of it.

I really love the early 2000’s matrix vibe that was popular at the time of this piece.

Admittedly it's not in the greatest shape right now, haha. It's very dusty and not fully set up, I'd need to give it a little touch up before taking new pics. I could probably find some old pics of it though

12 hours ago, MrWunderful said:

Who are you to say what his grail is? Get out of here with that and don’t disrupt peoples threads with your incorrect opinion. 

I was commenting based on grail being a community designated title, not a single collector specific decision.

People seem to agree with you and I can't argue with that. Comment retracted, carry on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2