IGNORED

The GOLDEN GANONS 2023 nomination thread 1 - Best community contributions!!!

OptOut

Social Team · Posted
2 hours ago, CasualCart said:

3 ) VGS's Best Friend Award - The Most Friendly, Helpful and/or Generous Buddy on VGS!

VGS has way too many amazing members, but I've gotta go with @spacepup as the most positive, altruistic, and all-around great person to interact with any day of the week.

-CasualCart

EqualTartFanworms-size_restricted.gif

I'm always around @spacepup and I have to acknowledge that I've just accepted the fact that he's the nicest guy.  Leave it to my nicest person vote to point out an equally amazingly great person.  Thought I'm not a fan of his opinion of Skyline Chili.  I don't know what CasualCart's opinion is so I'll keep my vote for him 😏

• Haha 1

I'm going to go with the Halloween event. I thought the bingo game was really well executed, it has a ton of participation and the pumpkin carving contest had multiple rounds of voting really showed dedication to the event. 

I gotta go the modest casual cart for the art, creative award.

3 goes to @Deadeye. I causally mentioned in a thread that ive been trying to get a AVS near retail and he has sent me a dozen or more AVS listings to help out. Complete unsolicited kindness!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Events Helper · Posted
5 minutes ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

3 goes to @Deadeye. I causally mentioned in a thread that ive been trying to get a AVS near retail and he has sent me a dozen or more AVS listings to help out. Complete unsolicited kindness!

Deadeye really does go above and beyond when you don't even expect it doesn't he!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/5/2023 at 1:38 AM, OptOut said:

I'll throw my nominations in as well!

1. I'm gonna throw it out to the Werewolf group, we've had TONS of great games recently, and I'd say 2021 and 2022 were both bumper years for great games! Specifically, I would say my favourite game of Werewolf recently was the Among Us game hosted by @G-type, so that's where my nomination is going!

That’s personally my favorite game of Werewolf 😝.  The fight over the space suit at the end was 

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I like @DefaultGenfor #2.  His skits and graphics and graphs and such are the best.

#3 is easily @Jeevan.  Great guy.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Agree 1

Events Team · Posted
19 minutes ago, Hammerfestus said:

That’s personally my favorite game of Werewolf 😝.  The fight over the space suit at the end was 

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I'll never forget what you and I went through together that game, haha. Was so relieved when we won, that game felt like it took forever.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...