IGNORED

Beat Every N64 Game - 2023 - 303/303 -- BOOGIE DOWN

Splain

8 hours ago, Jeevan said:

Also, i have attitude and wrestlemania 2000 strategy guides, i will look over them and see what i can do and if there is a chance i can play either.

Just an fyi that will hopefully save you some time, as I also have the guides. Their glorified bio books. The vast majority of pages are just giving the kayfabe bio of the wrestlers and listing their move sets. Then some extra info for explaining what each match type actually is and the rules. Theres very little “guiding” going on beyond some hyperbolic phrasing like “when your opponent is weak, strike when the iron is hot!”

This is one of the things I plan on laying out when I post about my N64 guide collection. Just waiting for 1 more book to make my collection complete and do a deep dive post on it

Edited by LeatherRebel5150
  • Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
25 minutes ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

Just an fyi that will hopefully save you some time, as I also have the guides. Their glorified bio books. The vast majority of pages are just giving the kayfabe bio of the wrestlers and listing their move sets. Then some extra info for explaining what each match type actually is and the rules. Theres very little “guiding” going on beyond some hyperbolic phrasing like “when your opponent is weak, strike when the iron is hot!”

This is one of the things I plan on laying out when I post about my N64 guide collection. Just waiting for 1 more book to make my collection complete and do a deep dive post on it

I mainly will be using it for the moves list.  

Events Helper · Posted
16 minutes ago, Nugfish said:

It took almost 10 hours of drive time to beat it, and the longest course took 4 mins. 

I have yet to play it, but from what u said it is a good racing game, I'll prolly play it next year to try it out.  if we beat the library sooner rather than later, I'll prolly try it out this year.  lots of games that I have been told are good I haven't played yet, so I will push this one up the timeline I think.

• Like 1

A Bug's Life is finished. I still can't determine how I feel about it. Was the camera, unfair enemy respawn rate and ridiculous geometry annoying? Yes. But, did I have fun? Yeah, I did. I didn't need to force myself to play it, a lot of the puzzles were legitimately well designed, and I even 100%'d it, getting all 45 medals. Honestly, I could play this again. That puts it safely in the "decent" category for me.

20230222_002333.jpg

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Splain said:

if you want to do it then don't let me stand in your way! I don't know about the "gives up" verbiage though... 😒

No, please go ahead. As punishment for this, I shall take on Quest 64 instead. I actually have a ton of nostalgia for Quest and have never been able to beat it, so I am excited to take it on again for the first time in over a decade.