IGNORED

Outdoor tv stand

phart010

On 8/20/2022 at 1:24 PM, CasualCart said:

I don't get it ... but if you and the wife are both happy, then that's all that matters @phart010 haha.

-CasualCart

image.jpeg

Thank you for your hard work and dedication to this wonderful community. 

I love how you made him Wario (right?) hahaha.... Only Wario could enjoy such anarchy. 

On 8/20/2022 at 9:47 PM, a3quit4s said:

I came back to this thread and am ultimately disappointed that the crt just got wrapped in tarp. Seems very anti-climactic. 

edit: casual cart art did make up for it though 

"Hey, does anyone have any good ideas for an outside gaming set-up??? Yes? Lots of great, practical, not too costly ideas? Okay, interesting.... I think I'll just spend money to cover it in a cardboard box wrapped in a tarp. Done!"

🤣

On 8/22/2022 at 7:09 PM, Link said:

The volume and vehemence of your words would have led me to believe otherwise 

Beavis And Butthead Movie GIF

Okay, you got me... I'm so unsettled that I'm angry. (sarcasm) OP asked for an opinion, disregarded everyone here, and here we are. No biggie. 

It's fascinating, so of course I want to see what's up here and give my input... If you want to think that I'm freaking out, Beavis style, then so be it. 

But what would happen if we didn't tell this person the truth? Others might follow thinking placing a tarp over a cardboard box over a TV was logical and rational. It would be pure chaos.

I'm also still 50% certain that the OP could potentially be possibly trolling us. 

In the back of my head that's what I want to believe.

@phart010 ... I think you should show off your set-up here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/686364972040845/

Please take this for what it is, some good hearted and jovial fun. I'm not unsettled or angry like Link may think.

Edited by AirVillain

7 hours ago, AirVillain said:

I'm not unsettled or angry like Link may think.

You're taking this way too much to heart. Yeah, yeah, I know... you're perfectly happy or whatever... have you or have you not unspooled about a hundred paragraphs ITT about how crazy this is and it doesn't make any sense and "can't be serious" and "good god, man"? And then a few dozen more all in response to three little words... settle down, Beavis

2 hours ago, Link said:

You're taking this way too much to heart. Yeah, yeah, I know... you're perfectly happy or whatever... have you or have you not unspooled about a hundred paragraphs ITT about how crazy this is and it doesn't make any sense and "can't be serious" and "good god, man"? And then a few dozen more all in response to three little words... settle down, Beavis

I wish I had the free time he apparently has to write up those server-breaking screeds.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Link said:

Haha, okay man. I guess I'm not allowed to respond to your petty name calling. 

Going forward, I shal not state how settled I am because then Link will think I am even more unsettled. Got it. 😎👍

Taking it to heart, hahaha. No. I'm trying to help someone achieve a decent outdoor set-up that they requested input for.

I understand now that was futile. That's my mistake. 

I'll now join along for the trainwreck like everyone other than myself has been along for. I hope I've helped with the entertainment at least. 🤣

9 hours ago, Tulpa said:

I wish I had the free time he apparently has to write up those server-breaking screeds.

Hope Glovesy has beefed up the servers for that one. (took 3.5 hours to pen)

• Haha 1