IGNORED

Im back from the death

Hi guy long time no see .i just learn for this site.thx John .i was dannyplante on NA i still have my collection but not collecting much right now because i got a lot of health problem.im back and i hope to buy some homebrew in the future

Edited by Danny666

15 minutes ago, Danny666 said:

Hi guy long time no see .i just learn for this site.thx John .i was dannyplante on NA i still have my collection but not collecting much right now because i got a lot of health problem.im back and i hope to buy some homebrew in the future

Good to have you here Danny and no problem:-)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome back!  I vaguely remember that name and it's always great to see old NA members find there way over here, even nearly 3 years after the transition!

And of course, we do a lot around here more than just collect.  Join a competition or just chat about games!  There's always room for one more around here!

• 5 months later...
On 12/9/2022 at 4:28 PM, AirVillain said:

Welcome (back)! 

Hope you can start to get better. This place can at least lift your spirits. 

He ain't coming back.  He hasn't logged in here since July 1st, but DarkTone likes to welcome people many many months after they've disappeared into the nether... 😛

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

He ain't coming back.  He hasn't logged in here since July 1st, but DarkTone likes to welcome people many many months after they've disappeared into the nether... 😛

Haha, well I didn't do much research other than look above so, hahaha... ah well. Still hope they're well.

• 3 weeks later...