IGNORED

This is getting ridiculous…..

E6D4DE16-FA7B-4FC7-847A-058D32808565.jpeg.cc65c8efbd8438440aadfb083b90308a.jpeg

111 qty

I thought I stopped at 100, but I guess not. Not bad for 15 yrs of tg-16 collecting. Still pick them up when I see them under “market” value. Used to get them for 5$ shipped from the bay, now anywhere from 10-15$

Anyone got me beat for single game quantity record? I know about @Ferris Bueller Dragon Quest, @cwr2 Mario/duckhunt. Wonder if K3vbot still has all his Jurrasic park SNES

Some guy on Instagram 5-6 years ago was hoarding Zanac NES

Lets see any single game hoards- Post em if you got em. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MrWunderful said:

E6D4DE16-FA7B-4FC7-847A-058D32808565.jpeg.cc65c8efbd8438440aadfb083b90308a.jpeg

111 qty

I thought I stopped at 100, but I guess not. Not bad for 15 yrs of tg-16 collecting. Still pick them up when I see them under “market” value. Used to get them for 5$ shipped from the bay, now anywhere from 10-15$

Anyone got me beat for single game quantity record? I know about @Ferris Bueller Dragon Quest, @cwr2 Mario/duckhunt. Wonder if K3vbot still has all his Jurrasic park SNES

Some guy on Instagram 5-6 years ago was hoarding Zanac NES

Lets see any single game hoards- Post em if you got em. 

You could dump all of them at the same time and tank the market!

I've only done this type of thing once.  I downloaded the Topps Star Wars card trader about a week after it launched and some random base card, I traded and traded and traded a bunch of other peoples dupes for cards they needed in the base set.  I think I had, maybe, 6-7,000.  There were others though that did that and managed to get upwards of 100k of the same card!

I didn't mind, it was a free app for me and I didn't pay for digital crap that's worth nothing. (Oh wow, I'm realizing that stuff was basically NFTs before it's time, lol...) Anyway, I considered doing this with games but when "real money" got involved, I couldn't do it.

Regardless, there are some games I just can't sell.  Tetris for the GB is one.  I think I have 7-8 copies from former lots I've bought.  I like getting caught up in the minutia of detail and Tetris was common, cheap and had a long run so have a bunch of copies meant practically everyone one was different by at least the date stamps.

This stuff, that's a whole other level.  I see the appeal, but can't bring myself to spend the money.

24 minutes ago, guitarzombie said:

I'll never understand this 🤷‍♂️.  It just seems like a waste of money and space to me, just collecting to collect.  At least the TG16 games are really small haha.  But what the hell do I know anyway!

All collecting is just to collect. But hey, at least I didn’t spend $1.5 million on a slabbed copy of Mario 64.  Maybe 200-300$ on those. 

At least I can play all of these copies. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'd seriously have to dig to find them to show off, but after I sold off my entire MtG collection, my best friend who brokered the deal for me returned my "collection" of Goblin Kings and Mons's Goblin Raiders, of which I'd accumulated hundreds due to loving to play goblin decks (and people at the time considering them trash rares and commons).  Apparently both shot up in value in later years, so I might once again be sitting on a bit of a gold mine and not realize it, lol.

• Wow! 1

13 minutes ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

There it is. 

I would be hard-pressed to hoard collect a super Nintendo game though.  One of the reasons I like to try to get so many hucards is they take up minimal space. My entire loose collection fits in 3 smaller baseball card holders, Including PCE and KC.  I Still have the splatterhouse CIC you sold me 8? Years ago 

I 100% agree with his “why” though if you read the article. My bulk KC collection gets way more reactions than unknown stupid valuable crap like my MVS, Little samson, etc. 

image.jpg.6ca1bf931203ce519bc9c703a1faa2fe.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

1 hour ago, MrWunderful said:

There it is. 

I would be hard-pressed to hoard collect a super Nintendo game though.  One of the reasons I like to try to get so many hucards is they take up minimal space. My entire loose collection fits in 3 smaller baseball card holders, Including PCE and KC.  I Still have the splatterhouse CIC you sold me 8? Years ago 

I 100% agree with his “why” though if you read the article. My bulk KC collection gets way more reactions than unknown stupid valuable crap like my MVS, Little samson, etc. 

image.jpg.6ca1bf931203ce519bc9c703a1faa2fe.jpg

That's actually an impressively small footprint! I remember that Splatterhouse! Man, how time flies. I don't think I've seen a TG-16 game in the wild since 😞