3 hours ago, drxandy said:

Happy Friday! Here's the gets:

First off some Milton Bradley pokemon licensed games from the thrift

spacer.png

xbone starlink set from the five below

spacer.png

360 demos, 2.0 kiosk and the rpg one

spacer.png

The seller I bought those from offered me something on the side on ebay and I normally wouldn't do that but seemed trustworthy plus he figured out my weakness for weird stuff

spacer.png

I thought they were neat - backwards compatibility discs for 360. You could request a physical disc from ms if you lacked internet access. Threw in the og launch pamphlet too!!

Sealed jade empire and metal dungeon

spacer.png

>>>>

Did the Starlink come with the game? Dollarama in Canada got the Switch version, but the games were gone. Wish I knew before I bought it.

30 minutes ago, croagunk said:

Did the Starlink come with the game? Dollarama in Canada got the Switch version, but the games were gone. Wish I knew before I bought it.

I have Starlink for Switch, and yes it does include the game:

starlinkswitch.jpg.d180efa562d96c9bc0fb10af703bf508.jpg

But I have read that some people didn't get the game (even though it's suppose to be included), so...yeah, this is a package that people should probably check and make sure the game is included before making the purchase.

Edited by MegaMan52
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MegaMan52 said:

I have Starlink for Switch, and yes it does include the game:

starlinkswitch.jpg.d180efa562d96c9bc0fb10af703bf508.jpg

But I have read that some people didn't get the game (even though it's suppose to be included), so...yeah, this is a package that people should probably check and make sure the game is included before making the purchase.

At least it only wasted $4. Perhaps that’s why they were at a dollar store, lol.

4 hours ago, croagunk said:

Wow, that stinks if they took it out. Yeah it says on the side that it includes the game and is sticker sealed, so I'm assuming it's in there.

• Like 2

On 7/31/2021 at 11:28 AM, drxandy said:

Wow, that stinks if they took it out. Yeah it says on the side that it includes the game and is sticker sealed, so I'm assuming it's in there.

I'm a big fan of Starlink, I got every ship, character and weapon they ever made!

I bought em all a couple years back when they were getting discounted to oblivion, and I'm glad I did, it actually makes for a fun experience chopping and changing all the components as you play. Plus I got a second handle too, so I can play with the kids, and they have a lot of fun with it too! 😊

• Like 3

Aherewego aherewego another week of gets

spacer.png

Couple Wii u, some Wii and star ocean ps3. Glad to get a copy of smash brawl, had been holding off on getting it for a while.

Mynintendo acrylic skyward sword panel arrived yesterday

spacer.png

Got some replacement switch cases tryin to make shipping less, Mandy got the joycons from best buy but they shipped em in a mailer with no padding so there's a nice dent.. oof oh well, Wii component cables new old stock from the thrift

spacer.png

Couple new additions and some condition upgrades

>>>>>>>

• Like 3

(continued from ^^^)

Ds gamessss

spacer.png

Happy to get fossil fighters and space invaders extreme for 3.99 each, the rest either .99c or 2$

spacer.png

Couple more cheap ds and some Xbox ticks, most excited about the e3 2005 gamespot 6 disc DVD set behemoth, can't wait to watch and be all nostalgic haha.

To end the week, finally knocked otogi 2 off the list, but sealed!

spacer.png

ceTlv87.jpg

Popped into the local and it was in the display case, as soon as I saw it I knew I was walking out with it 🙂

anywho, thanks for peekin' and see ya next week!!

• Like 6

Kinda a busy week for me but still had time to get some games haha. Here goes this week's gets! 

First off 

spacer.png

Mandy snagged ultra moon and the MegaMan zero/zx collection. I was stoked to find pokemon conquest haven't seen it come into the gamestore but a very few times and it looks super cool. 

Onto playstation stuff

spacer.png

Glad to add tales!! also glad to get a really nice deal on sh downpour and re operation raccoon city. I want to get the silent hills for 360 but they just feel right on the ps from nostalgia I guess, prob will double dip.

Speaking of 360

spacer.png

Couple new to the collection, pile of condition replacement condition or variant.

spacer.png

Arctic thunder off the list! Also was missing the manual for shadow, but this copy is complete.. problem solved.

To finish this week off, got another jpn GameCube title off the list! GPX cyber formula Coming all the way from Pearl city, Hawaii.

spacer.png

I'm about to head out for a bachelor party weekend of disc golf, time is flying! Have a great week y'all!!

• Like 5

Hey, not much this week but here goes!

l2Rb4V9.jpeg

Couple cheap ds, stoked on adding viewtiful joe double trouble for $4. Animal crossing cards back at target. Sealed webbrowser 2.0 for dc. Wii stuff wise, Strange hair game sponsored by hair product company redken and I've been looking for we love golf but we ski will do for now.

Xbox stuff:

spacer.png

Kinda beat copy of the special edition Skyrim but it has the bonus DVD which is why I really wanted it. Cheap sealed Titanfall. Crash and burn off the ogx list also my first Korean purchase, sealed copy of zillernet. It's a Korean exclusive karaoke game, here's the back:

spacer.png

To end the week, I'm still obsessing over true fantasy live online! Had some help getting the Tokyo Game show 2k3 postcards I saw on yahoo auctions (thank you friend spacepup!!) 

spacer.png

spacer.png

More next Friday, thanks for peekin'!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Got distracted looking for wedding clothes yesterday haha here goes this week's gets.

spacer.png

Couple random cheapies, yay crash 2 and Mandy grabbed trails of cold steel 4

Xbox stuff

spacer.png

spacer.png

Super happy to get predator concrete jungle! Been trying to help Spacepup with an archival project he's working on so this went straight his way after I got the picture hehe

20210828_093520.jpg.2ec65a31d27c288b467f20d122a3b6f3.jpg

Look at all that data. woahh.

Anyways moving forward, came across some Xbox bootlegs and I love them!!!

spacer.png

Ahh the old Xgem. The seller also included this Aussie demo from Dec 04, first piece of aus Xbox stuffff not very significant haha. The bootlegs are fascinating to me, specifically as the US never got robot wars extreme destruction but this boot is ntsc. Also highly suggest armed and dangerous to anyone interested in Xbox, super funny Lucasarts squad shooter but so much humor.

Found a batman guide an '05 right around e3 copy of egm at the thrift

spacer.png

Oops motogp3 double post, but speaking of it.. bought it to crack open! Felt nice to open an old game. 

To end this week's post, picked up a pair of these 360 retailer display case game holders.. always wanted some, pretty neat.

spacer.png

Thanks for peekin'!

Edited by drxandy
  • Like 2

Busy busy busy! Wedding in 2 weeks! Not much this week and probably will be the same for the next few but heres the gets!

Yay shovel knight!

spacer.png

Pokeball plush from the thrift also found this pack of little display easels from Michaels craft stores which should be nice to display some small stuffff.

Playstation:

spacer.png

Mandy snagged the digimons and I was gonna grab ever oasis on 3ds but they couldn't find the cart.. bummer so I got Tekken 2 instead.

360:

spacer.png

Cords and controller from the thrift, yay another controller.

Anyways that's it, see ya next week!!

• Like 1

Getting married next week! To the day!

It's a Wii U week for me

spacer.png

spacer.png

Pretty casually going for the Wii u stuff but I'm close to 50 titles which kinda surprised me. Variants on the og Xbox, had toca 2 with bonus Colin McRae so here's the standard and the midway treasures rerelease art to match the other 2. The last of 3 variants on midway.

Wiitar from the thrift for $5

jDbiF4I.jpeg

That's it! Expect to see wedding pictures here next week. Can't wait!

• Like 3

Woo woo wedding went perfect!!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Couldn't be happier!

Ok, here's the gets:

spacer.png

Loftwing amiibo and animal crossing cards were in stock at target so Mandy got loftwing and I went hard on starting series 4. Out of 12 packs I got only 7 dupe cards, heck yahhhh!! To complete the whole regular set I don't have much left.. Series 3: 21 cards left. Series 4 need 35 cards, and welcome amiibo I think I need 10-15? woooo. 

Needed a new book to hold some of them AC cards so In the excitement that comes with retail splurging I thought this giant pokemon card book would hold regular sized cards so I might return.

Xbox!

spacer.png

Top 3 from Spacepup! Thanks dood! Sealed quake 4 from the local for $2 not bad at all.

Continued in next post>>>

• Like 6

Continued from ^^

spacer.png

One of the versions of the nes cleaning kit I didn't have popped into the local store, nice with the bags and papers/poster. Warioware pins and Lego Mario keychain came from mynintendo. Couple wii cheapies, Mandy got a code game and pet zombies for 3ds.

spacer.png

Some ps3 and the weird manhunt 2 on Wii. Got the namco museum vol 3 for .60c thriftin even though I already have it.

Last up, PS4

spacer.png

Mandy got batman and I was super happy to get this sealed copy of the ni no Kuni 2 premium edition for $8.

Have a great week everyone, thanks for peekin'!!

• Like 3

Hey! Here's this weeks gets!

spacer.png

Indistinguishable branded thing! Haha I found a launch promo inflatable gamecube chair! I haven't inflated it yet but here's what it looks like:

spacer.png

Very 2000s haha, also a few gc games

spacer.png

Yay viewtiful joe 2.. have the japanese copy of the first.. gonna have to keep an eye out for the us copy. Four swords was a nice deal and even though I have the big box version it's nice to have another copy for Zelda reasons.

Wii stuffff

spacer.png

Mandy grabbed pokepark and Metroid and I finally got a copy of we love golf that I had been looking for, woo.

Slacking on the og Xbox but I got a few odd 360

spacer.png

and black ops for ps3, fable 3 nfr sealed.

That wraps up this week, see ya on the flip 🙃

• Like 2

Not a whole lot this week, here goes!

spacer.png

Found a pretty clean copy of tecmo super bowl to complete the box, also got mag max with the manual in similar shape.

spacer.png

Quake 4 with the bonus disc (earlier print than the sealed one I got couple weeks ago), happy to finally snag portal 2 and at .99c not bad. Thinking of coloring the white stripe green on this gba bag to go with my custom, it's my favorite style bag and nostalgic since I got one back when it came out.

spacer.png

Ps3 stuff, the fable bonus DVD Game Crazy variant, sealed wrath unleashed.

More next Friday 🙂

Edited by drxandy
  • Like 3

This week went super fast, here's the stuff

spacer.png

Sakuna of rice and ruin divine edition

spacer.png

Local store had these n64 cases for a buck each, great price. Same with the minty gamecube animal crossing memory card for $5 - was hoping someone's town and the gift were on it but unfortunately was wiped 😕 bummer. Some ps3 cheapies as well.

Xbox time

spacer.png

See y'all next weeeeeeeek

Edited by drxandy
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

we both got max payne 3 xbox 360 this week 🙂 

dude xbox360 gonna be like gamecube. the gamecube fanboys jumped to xbox360 because of the wii. same game ps3 vs xbox360 its xbox360 all day am i right?

Haha woo woo, it's totally like back in the old days of cheap cart games, completely agree and I love itttt.

Ps3 has some great RPGs and exclusives but I like the 360 controller better too.

• Like 1