IGNORED

The random gaming box train small edition

Mae247

Well uh, here's the haul, stuff on the right is just covers and inserts, the boxes i added myself.

84zmMDq.jpg

A bit of a warning, someone smacked a giant magnet in the box, and during shipping it ended up smack dab on top of all the games and it didn't dawn on me until just now, but it might of messed with the games in there. I tried one just now and it was having some serious issues like(top right corner):

0O3YYVP.jpg

I tried another and it wasn't that much better, also a digital watch someone had in there wouldn't turn on. Not really trying to complain, just letting the other two know something might be up. I changed the box up pretty good but still check it.

Anyways, i stuffed the box, but i had to take out some of this bulkierstuff, if anyone wants it let me know.

JFWqc19.jpg

EDIT: Tried some more, my newish 2dsxl didn't recognize Smash bros and Kirby also had issues, def not just dusty carts.

Edited by PineappleLawnchair
  • Like 1

I'm so sorry! The magnet was me, it was the ds lite magnetic stand, I never thought it would be close enough to any of the games to effect them 😕

Edit: Also, I swear the way I packed it there wasn't a way for it to shift. It may only have been the immediate closest items

Edited by drxandy

1 minute ago, drxandy said:

I'm so sorry! The magnet was me, it was the ds lite magnetic stand, I never thought it would be close enough to any of the games to effect them 😕

Wait, you mean there was more than one? I was talking about this thing. I mean i know it was a mounted stand, but i thought it was glued on.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/401112905589981195/814733892383801394/20210225_224042.jpg