IGNORED

The random gaming box train small edition

Mae247

@Richardhead

@Mae247

Hold the train! I forgot to put the LRG box with the slim jim's in the damn package! I'll send it to Richardhead tomorrow. There's some good GB manuals in there as well.

Sorry about that guys, I got SFB pretty bad. My wife was cleaning up the basement and asked me why the hell there were slim jim's in a box on her exercise bike ... Lol

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

@Richardhead

@Mae247

Hold the train! I forgot to put the LRG box with the slim jim's in the damn package! I'll send it to Richardhead tomorrow. There's some good GB manuals in there as well.

Sorry about that guys, I got SFB pretty bad. My wife was cleaning up the basement and asked me why the hell there were slim jim's in a box on her exercise bike ... Lol

Blame it on your secret obsession she never knew existed!

SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM!

EAT ME!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Richardhead said:

Have everything together that I’m putting in, just gotta take more stuff out to fit the other stuff...

I’ll be home from work at 10 tonight, I can get it all together and drop it on my way to work tomorrow morning. Or rather my lunch break 😁

The missing meat box isn't far behind. I hate to hold up the train, but it should be there within the next few days if you can wait for it. It has some desirable GB manuals in there as well. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

The missing meat box isn't far behind. I hate to hold up the train, but it should be there within the next few days if you can wait for it. It has some desirable GB manuals in there as well. 

Damn it! How could you!

Kidding obviously ;)

This would not be a complete box with that damn end beef!

• Haha 2

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, Reed Rothchild said:

I know we're joking about these things, but I'd prefer a better selection of games in the box, rather than some useless sausages.  Just throwing that out there.

Yeah when did this become a meat box? 

Don't eat meat that strangers on the internet send you. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Gloves said:

Good manuals that now smell like meat? 

Lord have mercy, here we go lol.

The box actually has useful stuff in there honestly. The jerky may be like 2% of that small box. It is a paper box for manuals and inserts.

Also, the post office is closed on monday.

Shiny new box ready to go. I’ve sent the tracking to the appropriate parties and I’ll drop the box off at the post office tomorrow. For those upset that it took so long, sorry. I thought waiting for the box with extra stuff was the right thing to do. There was for sure stuff I think people will want. Just not me.
I did add some really good stuff(I think) to make up for the wait. I did have to take more than I wanted, in order to add what I had. I also replaced the old beef sticks with fresh, new and fancy ones. 
Hope what I added was as good or better than what I took. 😁

image.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/18/2021 at 6:09 PM, Richardhead said:

Shiny new box ready to go. I’ve sent the tracking to the appropriate parties and I’ll drop the box off at the post office tomorrow. For those upset that it took so long, sorry. I thought waiting for the box with extra stuff was the right thing to do. There was for sure stuff I think people will want. Just not me.
I did add some really good stuff(I think) to make up for the wait. I did have to take more than I wanted, in order to add what I had. I also replaced the old beef sticks with fresh, new and fancy ones. 
Hope what I added was as good or better than what I took. 😁

image.jpg

You did good my friend!