IGNORED

The random gaming box train small edition

Mae247

Editorials Team · Posted

Box get!

I consider myself decent at Tetris, but somehow I can hardly fit everything back in the box, even after taking a bunch of stuff out. So kudos to @Richardhead for his packing skillz. I'll do my part and take some "filler" items to make room for new stuff. Should have it back out in a day or two. I found this in the box, which I'm guessing goes with the DS Guitar Hero thing?

xJlZiSk.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Splain said:

Box get!

I consider myself decent at Tetris, but somehow I can hardly fit everything back in the box, even after taking a bunch of stuff out. So kudos to @Richardhead for his packing skillz. I'll do my part and take some "filler" items to make room for new stuff. Should have it back out in a day or two. I found this in the box, which I'm guessing goes with the DS Guitar Hero thing?

xJlZiSk.jpg

I don’t even remember seeing that fucking thing in there. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Splain said:

Box get!

xJlZiSk.jpg

Yes. That's a Guitar Hero doohickie.

On 1/26/2021 at 11:13 AM, Splain said:

Box get!

xJlZiSk.jpg

PERFECT!!!!! Now we have your finger prints HAHAHA

Editorials Team · Posted

I dropped the box off at the post office Thursday night. Here's what I snagged. None of the DS cases have carts inside except Ratatouille. The custom Wave Race case has cart and manual. I've developed a passion for DS Health and Safety Precautions Booklets. The Pork & Ostrich jerky was yummy. CHOO CHOO MAFKS

pfRLLEc.jpg

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Splain said:

I dropped the box off at the post office Thursday night. Here's what I snagged. None of the DS cases have carts inside except Ratatouille. The custom Wave Race case has cart and manual. I've developed a passion for DS Health and Safety Precautions Booklets. The Pork & Ostrich jerky was yummy. CHOO CHOO MAFKS

pfRLLEc.jpg

That’s some fancy meat stick! Glad you enjoyed. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Splain said:

pfRLLEc.jpg

Hopefully that Wave Race fits into your collection well, I was pretty proud of how that one turned out.

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
On 1/31/2021 at 3:24 PM, Splain said:

pfRLLEc.jpg

Healthy obsession would have fit better instead of passion....... 😏