IGNORED

The random gaming box train small edition

Mae247

On 2/15/2021 at 8:17 AM, drxandy said:

Not to be a bug but I pm'd lawnchair already a couple days before getting the box and still haven't got a reply back. Should I just send it anyway or wait for confirmation?

We all good, shipping tomorrow and will post my grabs then toooo

Thanks for following up!

Also

michael scott television GIF by hero0fwar

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Box is on its way to the next stop, here's my haul

spacer.png

And here's what I had to take out to get more box space

spacer.png

The pokemon and mario are case and inserts, I honestly did want the ds bag though. The contents of the aluminum box have safely been transfered to a thick cardboard one. If anyone down the train has an itching desire for any of these I could ship it to ya but otherwise will keep em if that's cool.

Edited by drxandy
  • Like 2

Events Helper · Posted
9 hours ago, drxandy said:

Box is on its way to the next stop, here's my haul

spacer.png

And here's what I had to take out to get more box space

spacer.png

The pokemon and mario are case and inserts, I honestly did want the ds bag though. The contents of the aluminum box have safely been transfered to a thick cardboard one. If anyone down the train has an itching desire for any of these I could ship it to ya but otherwise will keep em if that's cool.

send @Reed Rothchild the pink one.    he was doing or talking about mean girls the other day 😏

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, PineappleLawnchair said:

Bear with me here, there's something odd going on with the mail rn because of a massive winter storm. Haven't had any mail in the past few days, hell, PO didn't even bother sending out trucks yesterday.

It has dumped a bunch of snow here in the last week so I made sure to make the box as water resistant as I could and used a butt load of tape,  wasn't sure what to expect.

On 2/19/2021 at 5:02 PM, PineappleLawnchair said:

Bear with me here, there's something odd going on with the mail rn because of a massive winter storm. Haven't had any mail in the past few days, hell, PO didn't even bother sending out trucks yesterday.

Any updates on your end yet?

6 hours ago, PineappleLawnchair said:

Really isn't. Things are moving slower than molasses. Once it hit texas it's virtually stopped and tracking no longer gives a date. I'm sure it'll get here but man

I kinda noticed that myself my friend. I know the post office is famous for forgetting to scan stuff sometimes as well so I figured i would ask.