IGNORED

General Game Night Discussion Thread

Jeevan

Administrator · Posted
12 hours ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

Okay sooooo pacman 99 has private matches however..... You have to pay like 15 to get the private room mode? Wth.

Do you know if everyone has to pay $15, or just one person and then the rest in the group can join? 

Just now, Jeevan said:

good question.  u has internet 🤣

only kid, but I can look into it soon if @SailorScoutMandy doesn't know

No idea. I didn't find much online about it yet and the dlc description didn't mention it. I'll see what I can find as well. 

But I'm going to say probably everyone needs it because when you try to even go to the screen to enter a password it takes you to the eshop. 

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

No idea. I didn't find much online about it yet and the dlc description didn't mention it. I'll see what I can find as well. 

But I'm going to say probably everyone needs it because when you try to even go to the screen to enter a password it takes you to the eshop. 

That's goddamn ridiculous.

• Like 3

@SailorScoutMandy Yeah, I don't get why Private Matches aren't free like Tetris 99. I can *maybe* accept having to pay for the themes (even though they are also free in Tetris 99), but why Private Matches? Also, that would really suck if everyone has to pay for it.

Edited by MegaMan52

15 minutes ago, MegaMan52 said:

@SailorScoutMandy Yeah, I don't get why Private Matches aren't free like Tetris 99. I can *maybe* accept having to pay for the themes (even though they are also free in Tetris 99), but why Private Matches? Also, that would really suck if everyone has to pay for it.

I read it's because namco set the rules on what's free and what's not. 

• The title was changed to Game Night for 4/17/2021 Power bobmerman 6pm EST start time as normal

Didn't record much Mario Kart footage this time, because my Elgato Capture Device crapped out and paused while I was recording a video. However, I did make another Power Bomberman video. Since this is a PC game, I had to use my Camera. My only other option was HyperCam, which I used to use in 2008 or so and thought was decent at the time but it seems worse than I remember. I didn't have much time to get my Camera ready, so it was a little crooked. Also the battery was low,; I didn't know we were going to play Power Bomberman, so I didn't charge my Camera's battery. Because of that, the video only includes three battles. Oh well. I included the Discord Chat.

Edited by MegaMan52
  • Like 2

• The title was changed to Game Night for 5/15/2021 TBD 6pm EST start time as normal
On 4/21/2021 at 7:50 AM, FireHazard51 said:

bus bump GIF

Reveal hidden contents

Despicable Me Please GIF

Not to beat a dead horse, but it seems like some folks have gotten their updated badges, but not everybody?  @Jeevan, any idea when everybody's getting an update?  I hit 6 attendances on 4/17, but no badge happiness and imagine others may have run into the same thing but perhaps not realized it due to not keeping a list of game nights and whether they attended or not.

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, darkchylde28 said:

Not to beat a dead horse, but it seems like some folks have gotten their updated badges, but not everybody?  @Jeevan, any idea when everybody's getting an update?  I hit 6 attendances on 4/17, but no badge happiness and imagine others may have run into the same thing but perhaps not realized it due to not keeping a list of game nights and whether they attended or not.

I can't go passed 5 right now until the new charm is updated.  I only gave it to fire because he was fiending for it 😉  

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

I can't go passed 5 right now until the new charm is updated.  I only gave it to fire because he was fiending for it 😉  

Ok, I remember a post somewhere where you said you'd passed along a list of everybody who needed an update and noticed Fire had his but I was still part of the 01 club.  So, bump to whoever has the list but hasn't ticked boxes for everybody, lol.

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, darkchylde28 said:

Ok, I remember a post somewhere where you said you'd passed along a list of everybody who needed an update and noticed Fire had his but I was still part of the 01 club.  So, bump to whoever has the list but hasn't ticked boxes for everybody, lol.

i can do it, just waiting on someone to add a charm 😉  

• Like 1