IGNORED

Favorite video game franchise

Mario_Friend1982

[FenrirZero enters the scene wearing a suit. He is not the Game Master.]

Everything here is black and white. Or white and black if you are using a dark theme. We are experiencing an ordinary topic for many. To most of them, this hour will be a rest, a pleasant break in the day's routine. To most, but not all. To @Mario_Friend1982, food franchises are the enemy, and the hour to come is a matter of sanity. For he is about to enter... The Twat-Lite Zone.

[The pun was so bad that an imaginary passive-aggressive NPC tried about it in a Death Note. But he forgot that he wrote the GM's name in it an hour ago, with him fading out of existence the moment the GM died of a heart attack.]

And BTW, I am sticking with my original answer. Even though I am not sure when/if Persona 5 Scramble will go on sale for either/both the Switch and Steam.

Edited by FenrirZero
  • Haha 1

• 4 months later...

With out a doubt, Castlevania is my favorite franchise. I fell in love with it the first time I laid eyes on the box art for Castlevania II Simons Quest at my cousins house in the early 90s. I just could not believe there was a video game where the end boss was Dracula. That blew my mind as a 5 year old kid. I have adored the series ever since. I am a fanboy, I admit it. Love the Castlevania's on N64 and Judgment on Wii... so ya...

• 4 months later...
Administrator · Posted
28 minutes ago, Mario_Friend1982 said:

Video. Game. Franchise.

You responding like that to people is why they continue to poke. I dunno why you necro'd the thread after 4 months to tell someone their "pick" isn't a game franchise in the first place. Let it die. 

44 minutes ago, Mario_Friend1982 said:

Video. Game. Franchise.

13 minutes ago, Gloves said:

You responding like that to people is why they continue to poke. I dunno why you necro'd the thread after 4 months to tell someone their "pick" isn't a game franchise in the first place. Let it die. 

Plus, if you're going to be this anal about responses, why did you post a video game topic in a forum that states, and I quote, "If it's not game related, it goes here!"?

Members of the jury, I rest my case!

• Agree 1