IGNORED

Favorite video game franchise

Mario_Friend1982

If there's one series I've never had much to complain about, it's Kirby. Outside of the four copy pasted Return to Dream Land games, the series has been consistently fantastic, and one that continues to please me even as I've lost interest in modern Nintendo.

Kirby's Dream Buffet finally remixed music from all the old spinoff games, which is something I've been wanting ever since the games came out. Not only that, but they picked ALL of the tracks I wanted, and all of those remixes were incredible. I was smiling and slapping my knees in total joy while listening to them, which is a level of happiness no other series has given me in years.

This was essentially a dream line up come true, and I was so unbelievable thrilled. 🥲 Next we gotta get those Virtual Boy Mario Tennis tracks into a modern Mario Tennis game.

• Like 1

"Favourite" is a tall task. 

Maybe Mega Man, though. 

Yeah... probably Mega Man. There's others like Mario or Double Dragon, but shit.... 6 games!!! 6 games on the NES

THAT. IS. A. DYNASTY!!

That's some Michael Jordan shit right there. 

You can go ahead and call me MegaMan_Admirer20XX 😎👍

Edited by AirVillain
  • Agree 1

Social Team · Posted

I feel like this would vary as a new game in a franchise I like is released.  Uncharted is action pack fun with great stories. I really dig the Sly Cooper franchise but not enough games released for my taste.  

Final answer... 

Spoiler

Ratchet Clank Playstation GIF by Insomniac Games

Ratchet & Clank is amazing and I fell in love with them with the PS3.  The fact that I pretty much platinum every game is the biggest praise I could do.