IGNORED

Anyone doing anything for Halloween?

Astor Reinhardt

17 hours ago, TylerBarnes said:

Camping at a Renaissance faire. Medieval Spooks. 🎃

That sound super fun!

3 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

How are you people sitting at home and not handing out candy! I'm gonna dress my little boy up (3 months) and hand out as much candy as I possibly can!

Well idk about everyone else but we live on a super busy road so there are no trick or treaters...it would be too dangerous for them.

No one in my family celebrates “Halloween” per se...but we do have “masquerade” parties weeks before it.

I was a Zombie Cop this year...but I couldn’t find my full makeup set I bought so I just look like a cop that got shot. My wife was just a witch, but I didn’t have the heart to tell her she didn’t really have to try too hard (don’t hit me if you see this!)

DB474A65-9B2B-4D18-8053-93B3180C3A81.jpeg

Edited by ThePhleo

We try to be the scariest house on Halloween. No inflatable Frankenstein's monsters and pumpkins, we get creepy dolls from thrift stores which my fiancee paints and we hang around the property. I stand in the upstairs window with a black wig on backwards and my friends pop up in windows. We've got triggered strobe lights and fog machines this year, and this year's music is going to be this version of Let It Go at 0.75x speed. Maybe we're assholes because trick or treat kids are really young and some are legitimately too scared to come up to the door (victory), but we do give out full sized candy bars. The parents love it at least.

Edited by DefaultGen