IGNORED

Lightning Round TIE-BREAKER vote: WINNER = GOLDEN GANONS!!! Everyone's a winner! ;)

OptOut

Golden Gloves or Purple Ganons  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Golden Gloves or Purple Ganons

• The Golden Gloves
    • The Purple Ganons

This poll is closed to new votes

Okay, so you IDIOTS didn't choose the OPTY'S by a landslide as I expected... UNCOOL!!! ๐Ÿ˜ž

Even WORSE, the other two lame ass names got 12 votes a piece after a full month of voting, which means there was no clear winner. Thus, it is time for the tiebreaker lightning round vote!!!

7 days ONLY, the vote will close on July 26th.

ย 

And, if it REMAINS a tie, we're going with the OPTY'S.ย ๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by OptOut
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Golden Gloves sounds more respectable, but it also seems way more generic and a lot like some sort of shameless pandering to the current owner/administrater of the site.ย  Purple Ganons may sound silly, but it's also an inside joke that all "true" long-running members of this community will be in on and can fondly remember, a distinction for those two words in that order that you aren't going to find just anywhere.

So........... PURPLE GANONSย  IT IS!!!!!!

Edited by Dr. Morbis

Administrator ยท Posted

I voted for Golden Gloves but I don't even really know what this is for or about really haha.

I understand the Purple Ganon reference but sorta feel it had its time and prefer to leave it back in the NA days.ย  Oh well, just my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It is understood that some people may have different feelings about the name Purple Ganon, given the origins of the phrase.

However, I feel it is right for the community to be able to choose collectively the name we want, and clearly the phrase remains relevant to a lot of us here, and can be a force for good in the future! ๐Ÿ™‚

Leave the fauxmosexual troll joke in the history books. Read that thread now, itโ€™s cringe.ย 

I donโ€™t like Golden Gloves either for reasons Dr. Morbis stated.ย 

We can do better, as someone did for the new site name.ย