IGNORED

Lightning Round TIE-BREAKER vote: WINNER = GOLDEN GANONS!!! Everyone's a winner! ;)

OptOut

Golden Gloves or Purple Ganons  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Golden Gloves or Purple Ganons

• The Golden Gloves
    • The Purple Ganons

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Dr. Morbis said:

Golden Ganons is definitely better than the two options available in this thread...

AGREED!!!

The poll is now closed, with the Purple Ganons pulling off a convincing win in the end!

However, as several people have now noted, the GOLDEN GANONS is clearly the superior name, it has arisen organically through the voting and discussion process, and it feels as tho it covers all the basis and makes basically everyone happy... 

So, introducing the VGS Community Awards: The GOLDEN GANONS!!! 🤩

Thank you to everyone for taking part in the discussions, I am SUPER excited to now begin preparations for organising the categories, getting art made and all that sort of thing. Watch this space for more to come soon, as well as more opportunities to get involved, as I will probably be needing some more help with things too! 😉

• Like 1
  • Love 3

• The title was changed to Lightning Round TIE-BREAKER vote: WINNER = GOLDEN GANONS!!! Everyone's a winner! ;)
Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, OptOut said:

AGREED!!!

The poll is now closed, with the Purple Ganons pulling off a convincing win in the end!

However, as several people have now noted, the GOLDEN GANONS is clearly the superior name, it has arisen organically through the voting and discussion process, and it feels as tho it covers all the basis and makes basically everyone happy... 

So, introducing the VGS Community Awards: The GOLDEN GANONS!!! 🤩

Thank you to everyone for taking part in the discussions, I am SUPER excited to now begin preparations for organising the categories, getting art made and all that sort of thing. Watch this space for more to come soon, as well as more opportunities to get involved, as I will probably be needing some more help with things too! 😉

I can absolutely get behind this name. Perfect compromise between the two.

• Love 1

• 6 months later...