SNESNESCUBE64

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, SNESNESCUBE64 said:

I don't know. Is it? TBH the original was an NA joke in a Wii thread. I still think it's funny.

Ah...well I'm out of the loop on that one. I suppose this would also be a good place to farm "likes" since that is actually connected to the little number under the "members" part of your tiny profile on the left side.

1 minute ago, Astor Reinhardt said:

Ah...well I'm out of the loop on that one. I suppose this would also be a good place to farm "likes" since that is actually connected to the little number under the "members" part of your tiny profile on the left side.

To be fair, it's just an arbitrary number that doesn't really mean anything. Still a neat thing to have. 

20 minutes ago, SNESNESCUBE64 said:

You guys know the drill, no spamming allowed. In this thread, we need to find ALTQQ's TV remote, it's somewhere out there, we just gotta  find it. 

Also for absolute nonsense if you have it.

I suspect it got scooped up and graded by another collector

Just now, SNESNESCUBE64 said:

Sure is isn't it!

Yep, but I guess for me it's to fill the void that NA is leaving. I mean on there I have 3,627 posts and 16 feedback for buying/selling/trading. Not sure if Gloves is going to do anything about adding those numbers or not...probably not. Seems like such a little thing and a waste of time?