IGNORED

What's a game you want to buy, but every time you think to go look for it, it's now to expensive for your preference?

22 hours ago, phart010 said:

My guess of the problem with Saturn collecting is some discs are beginning to decompose. I think this discourages some people, they may want to sell their games off while they are still working. Meanwhile other collectors see a high value game that they’ve been dying to get for 20-30% off and they dive deeper.

Depends how big a chunk of the the Saturn market is games being sold from someone who's never put it into a console being sold to someone who will never put it on a console. I would guess it's 99%. Everyone I've ever talked to who's played Dragon Force, MKR, Shining games, etc. played them 20 years ago and that's the stuff that's popular to play, let alone all the bulk. The high end is pink logo trophies for the most part.

And hey I'm a collector, I have a ton of games that could be dead and I'd die myself before I noticed. If all the carts in CIB Earthbounds stopped working after the first boss, how long would it be before the first person noticed?

Edited by DefaultGen
  • Like 1