IGNORED

Potato Chips or Tortilla Chips?

G-type

Potato Chips or Tortilla Chips?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

13 minutes ago, JamesRobot said:

Ruffles and Doritos are both tip top for just straight chip munching.  Also dig pig chips.  Particularly when beer drankin.

Never got into pork rinds, but hot fries (Tom's in particular, when I can find them--and not the abomination that is their cheese/bacon+cheese version) are my alternative go-to in those instances.  I used to enjoy the odd cheese puff or cheese ball, but then I worked in the room in the factory that made those things for 3 days, was made immensely ill, and it was a month or more before the inside of my sinuses weren't a bright, neon orange.  I might starve to death if the world ends and that's the only food available, lol.

• Haha 1

Events Team · Posted
6 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

the answer is classic lays. you wanna see versatility?.... and if you aint tried it stop. just stop it. its good.

6885CDA1-A323-4528-BBD8-BE3AE2982D33.jpeg

Fun fact: I invented chip sandwiches in 4th grade when I put Nacho Doritos on my ham and cheese.

The secret is to place them on top of the layer of American cheese and then smash the sandwich so the chips are embedded in the cheese. 

Edited by JamesRobot
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JamesRobot said:

Fun fact: I invented chip sandwiches in 4th grade when I put Nacho Doritos on my ham and cheese.

The secret is to place them on top of the layer of American cheese and then smash the sandwich so the chips are embedded in the cheese. 

now on that fried bologna, merican cheese, mustard, classic lays...im slappin tabasco on there too! 

fyi when they give you the "free" chips and salsa... i always send that shit back! rotfl! "better bring out some REAL chips!"

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
54 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

@JamesRobot for real though. the chips amd salsa better have hot and thin (im talking transparent greasy) chips with chunky salsa (not that puree bs).

Pretty much never met a chip I didn't like.  Chunky all the way on salsa though. And bring heat! 🔥🧨🥵

• Like 1