IGNORED

So I have this Metroid Prime bobblehead still in the box...is it really rare/valuable?

Estil

So I have this Metroid Prime bobblehead that was an impulse buy at a GameSpot/EB Games (must've gotten it with the guide or with Metroid Prime 2 or Zero Mission or something).  Sadly it does have a small tear in the very front clear plastic window but otherwise it's in the box and I'm all but certain I never took it out.  Is it by any chance really rare and/or valuable?

• Like 1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'm intrigued.

Metroid Prime isn't much more than a floating head anyways so the idea of a Metroid Prime "bobblehead" sounds really weird.

I guess there's its first form too? Hard to tell where its body would end and the head would begin.

You've got to show us this! I need to know how it works!

1 minute ago, JamesRobot said:

Absolutely worthless.  But I'll do you a favor and pay you the cost to ship it so it's not cluttering up your house.  

Nice try. 😛   And all we have is a three room (that's three rooms, NOT three bedrooms) apartment, not a house 😛 

Edited by Estil
  • Wow! 1

55 minutes ago, Estil said:

Nice try. 😛   And all we have is a three room (that's three rooms, NOT three bedrooms) apartment, not a house 😛 

All the more reason to ship to @JamesRobot, if your place only has three rooms total, that's even more potential for clutter!!!

He's slipping guys, keep hammerin' him, SHOW US THE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

That bobblehead used can sell easily over $100.  If yours perhaps is new in the box, or at least still like new with the box, it's well over $100 and kind of up to what the buyer and you are comfortable on selling it.

About time someone at least tries to answer my original question... 😛 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Estil said:

About time someone at least tries to answer my original question... 😛 

I'd answer clearer, but that's the only clarity anyone can give.  I checked ebay and elsewhere, saw one person took a lowball of just $80 for a loose one, then another loose one did $150.  I was kind of shooting the middle and up from there seeing as you have the box, if it were a video game that tends to double or worse the price, but this is a toy, even if it's a gaming based toy.  You could have $150, $200, 250? going on there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tanooki said:

I'd answer clearer, but that's the only clarity anyone can give.  I checked ebay and elsewhere, saw one person took a lowball of just $80 for a loose one, then another loose one did $150.  I was kind of shooting the middle and up from there seeing as you have the box, if it were a video game that tends to double or worse the price, but this is a toy, even if it's a gaming based toy.  You could have $150, $200, 250? going on there.

Tell him you need several clear, high resolution photographs of the item from at least 4 different angles, in order to make an accurate assessment of approximate worth... 🕵️‍♂️

• Like 1