IGNORED

Show off your loose cart display/collection

Strange

9 hours ago, Hammerfestus said:

7nWyJfp.jpg

boom

Fuggin TUBS FTW W00000000TTTTT!!! 😍

13 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

N64 complete ntsc u. Sorry for the double post, over the limit. 

Unless F1 Racing Championship is in there, you have complete USA, NOT complete NTSC-U sorry... 😛

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

29 minutes ago, OptOut said:

I mean, he doesn't have every NTSC-U game, categorically. His complete USA set is highly impressive, but it doesn't constitute a full NTSC-U set because it doesn't contain every NTSC-U release.

Word I Agree GIF by INTO ACTION

I mean wikipedia has it listed as pal only https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_64_games but if you follow the link it says NTSC Brazil and then unknown. The N64 licensed list reads 296 still so I'm still correct in my claims!!

That's my reasoning and I'm sticking to it. If I come across one of these so called Brazil only games I will buy it but I feel great about not having purchased an n64 game for about two years! Did that dude ever reach back out to you from Brazil by the way?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

I mean wikipedia has it listed as pal only https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_64_games but if you follow the link it says NTSC Brazil and then unknown. The N64 licensed list reads 296 still so I'm still correct in my claims!!

That's my reasoning and I'm sticking to it. If I come across one of these so called Brazil only games I will buy it but I feel great about not having purchased an n64 game for about two years! Did that dude ever reach back out to you from Brazil by the way?

Nah, he turned out to be entirely deluded, lol, wanted like 1000 bucks or something for a loose cart!

For the record, Wikipedia is wrong, the Brazil version is definitely NTSC-U not PAL. It even has the USA style cartridge shape on the back, as opposed to the Japanese/PAL cartridge shape.

But, I'm just yanking your chain anyway, your USA set is the tits dude, props! 😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

@RH nice little trinny. 20"?  rivals my 13"

The one on the left is a 1992 model triny and is probably 18", or whatever was standard around that size.  The bigger Trinitron is a 21".  The one on the left is, generally, for older systems (SNES/Genesis and earlier) while the one on the right is for more "modern" systems from the PS2 era and up.  I do have a gcomp so all outputs go to both TVs but I enjoy to play with TVs that are closer to the period these games would have been played on.  I also have a small 12" B&W.  If I ever actually get motivated to get a 2600 and the games I want, the 2600 will be hooked up to it, a well as the 92 trinitron.

• Like 2