IGNORED

Anyone giving anything up for Lent?

fcgamer

I don't think we're a particularly religious group here, but anyone giving anything up for Lent?

I received something that I quite liked, which was the rule of one's: abstain from one thing, add one thing, and work on one sin.

I've been wanting to work on some self improvement stuff for awhile, so now just seems right for me.

Nixing the booze and energy drinks, adding exercise and going to bed decently early, about the sin part, not really sure, no more worshipping Sachen games? Anyways wish me luck, it's gonna be a rough few weeks. 🙂

• Like 1

Events Helper · Posted
5 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

I don't think we're a particularly religious group here, but anyone giving anything up for Lent?

I received something that I quite liked, which was the rule of one's: abstain from one thing, add one thing, and work on one sin.

I've been wanting to work on some self improvement stuff for awhile, so now just seems right for me.

Nixing the booze and energy drinks, adding exercise and going to bed decently early, about the sin part, not really sure, no more worshipping Sachen games? Anyways wish me luck, it's gonna be a rough few weeks. 🙂

Nope, not catholic/religious.  

• Like 1