IGNORED

Happy Thanksgiving! Post your meals and what you're thankful for! (No Canadians allowed 🇨🇦⛔

ThePhleo

x4krypcu7p4oq5otiwrsq4bg2bpkleim_hq.jpg.9c8dd8a2778cb114e88f019f0f725828.jpg

My wife and sister-in-law are currently preparing tomorrow's Thanksgiving dinner. This year we got ourselves a large 22 pound turkey (that's 10kg for you savages up north) and we're also preparing stuffed peppers, baked macaroni and cheese, and some other sides as well.

I'm looking forward to sharing my table with you all this year! Please remember to post yours when dinner is ready.

This year I am thankful for the safe passage of our family through this pandemic, and for the peace we've had throughout the year.

I'm looking forward to sharing 2020's dinner with you all and pray that you all have a great Thanksgiving.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Gloves said:

😠

Hey! Can’t you read the rules?

Go back to your OWN country with poutine, legal recreational marijuana and universal healthcare!

...almost sounds like a better version of NJ now that I think about it. We’ve got disco fries, legal marijuana next year, and basically everyone ignores their hospital bills!

• Haha 1

Administrator · Posted
Just now, ThePhleo said:

Hey! Can’t you read the rules?

Go back to your OWN country with poutine, legal recreational marijuana and universal healthcare!

...almost sounds like a better version of NJ now that I think about it. We’ve got disco fries, legal marijuana next year, and basically everyone ignores their hospital bills!

Hey don't forget - here in Ontario people with depression are now allowed to do psychadelics (shrooms)!

• Like 1

Woohoo nothing about no Australian’s allowed.

We don’t celebrate thanksgiving, obviously, but I’m still thankful to live in a country that has taken the pandemic seriously and supported citizens & business when they needed it most. I already knew it but I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else 🙂

• Like 1

Just my immediate family. It's quite a bit of food for 2 adults and 3 kids, but I'm up for the challenge!

From right to left, 

Turkey

Green bean and wild mushoom casserole

Apple pie

Pumpkin pie

Candied apple and pecan baked brie

Collard greens

Mac and cheese

Stuffing

Mashed potatoes

Crescent rolls

Gravy

May god bless everyone this Thanksgiving. Be safe, everyone!

20201126_164147.jpg

20201126_164139.jpg

20201126_164154.jpg

• Like 4
  • Wow! 1

22 minutes ago, Kguillemette said:

Just my immediate family. It's quite a bit of food for 2 adults and 3 kids, but I'm up for the challenge!

From right to left, 

Turkey

Green bean and wild mushoom casserole

Apple pie

Pumpkin pie

Candied apple and pecan baked brie

Collard greens

Mac and cheese

Stuffing

Mashed potatoes

Crescent rolls

Gravy

May god bless everyone this Thanksgiving. Be safe, everyone!

20201126_164147.jpg

20201126_164139.jpg

20201126_164154.jpg

That looks amazing!

Well here’s my dinner this year! Celebrated with one of my brothers family, my father, and of course my family all at my house.

Dont worry about coronavirus concerns, we all work together and at around each other all the time anyway.

I for one can’t wait for my sandwich tomorrow at work.

85E1FC28-DB4B-4ADE-B590-12BBBA4F1A66.jpeg.afaf64552fff84b21e38ef37e4cf2500.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Wow! 4

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, ThePhleo said:

Well here’s my dinner this year! Celebrated with one of my brothers family, my father, and of course my family all at my house.

Dont worry about coronavirus concerns, we all work together and at around each other all the time anyway.

Post-thanksgiving sandwiches are the cat's knees.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

Looks like a magazine cover. Beautiful spread!

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, ThePhleo said:

Thanksgiving turkey sandwiches are the best!

• Like 1