IGNORED

where to buy box protectors in 2020

Lincoln

13 hours ago, Code Monkey said:

How would it be safer through eBay?

I feel like they always side with the buyer so if you get fucked by the delivery company the seller may send you the order again to avoid negative feedback. Plus the order systems are 100% better on eBay so less of a chance it gets mailed as two different packages. 

Or who knows maybe it just makes sense in my head

2 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

I feel like they always side with the buyer so if you get fucked by the delivery company the seller may send you the order again to avoid negative feedback. Plus the order systems are 100% better on eBay so less of a chance it gets mailed as two different packages. 

Or who knows maybe it just makes sense in my head

You can just dispute it with PayPal, get your money back and then order a second one, eBay doesn't add anything.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone have any suggestions for where to go for NeoGeo Pocket/Color protectors? I'm only aware of one seller on eBay who's got them and his pictures look like they're only designed for the cardboard boxes, but because the plastic clamshells and the cardboard boxes aren't the same size I don't want to not be able to get something that fits both. 

Any insight is appreciated.

On 7/20/2021 at 9:57 PM, PapaStu said:

Unless you can double up by using GB/GBC/GBA boxes, they don't have a NGPC protector up on the site (I checked before posting last night).

So my bad, I asked Dan and you are correct. He said that's a custom size and he hasn't gotten enough requests to make it, yet.

Edited by Ferris Bueller