IGNORED

The Currently Available Homebrew Thread

SoleGoose

The Currently Available Homebrew Thread:

The purpose of this thread is to keep an up-to-date list of cartridge homebrew releases that are currently in production for the NES, SMS, Game Boy, Genesis, SNES, and GBA. This list is for those who need their homebrew right now (well, now plus shipping time ). This list will only include currently available releases (or at least those willing to take your money or verbal commitment today). Hacks and repros will not be included. Sold out games will be kept for a while, for reference sake, and then eventually deleted if production is not renewed.

For simplicity’s sake, links will be to a game’s individual page/thread (or as close as possible). If a title is struck through, that means that it is still in production, but currently unavailable. Feel free to post in the thread if you see the status of a game change. If you are the creator of a game and you would like to have your work included at a set date/time, please feel free to send me a pm.

*Please note, I am sure that there are mistakes and games that slipped my attention in what follows. Feel free to point them out .

Currently Available NES/Famicom Releases:

-0-to-X NA Edition $75 CIB Link
-2 in 1 Geminim/Siamond $27 C Link
-8Bit Rhythm Land $45 CIB Link
-8-Bit XMAS 2017 $75 C Link
-Action 53 Volume 3: Revenge of the Twins $50 CIB Link
-Alfonzo's Arctic Adventure $50 CIB Link
-Almost Hero $50 CIB Link
-AO $35 CIB Link
-Armed for Battle $52 CIB Link
-Assimilate $45 CIB Link
-Battle Kid Dangerous Trap $43 CIB Link
-Battle Kid: Fortress of Peril $36 CI Link
-Battle Kid 2: Mountain of Torment $47 CIB Link
-Beat Em $30 C Link
-Beerslinger $20 C Link
-Brilliant Pebbles $35 C Link
-Chunkout 2 $22 C Link
-City Trouble $35 CIB Link
-Cornball Cocksuckers $30 C Link
-Cowlitz Gamers Second Adventure $60 CIB Link
-Creepy Brawlers $55 CIB Link
-Double Action 53 Volume TWO $48 CIB Link
-Dragon Leap $20 C Link
-Dushlan $40 CIB Link
-Enigmacore $30 C Link
-Eskimo Bob $55 CIB Link
-Expedition $75 CIB Link
-Family Picross $40 CIB Link
-Free Cell LE $225 Link
-Full Quiet $60 CIB Link
-Galactic Ascension $45 CIB Link
-Get'em Gary! $40 CIB Link
-Hangman $30 C Link
-Haunted: Halloween '85 $60 CIB Link
-Haunted: Halloween '86 $60 CIB Link
-HBWC 2012 $45 C Link
-Justice Duel $45 CIB Link
-Kevin Power in Concert Carnage $30 C Link
-KHAN Games 4-in-1 Retro Gamepak $40 CIB Link
-Kirakira Star Night DX $50 CIB Link
-Legends of Owlia $47 CIB Link
-Little Medusa $50 CIB Link
-Lizard $55 CIB Link
-Log Jammers $50 CIB Link
-Meteor Swarm $35 C Link
-Micro Mages €42 CIB Link
-More Glider $45 CIB Link
-Mystic Origins $50 CIB Link
-Mystic Pillars $36 C Link
-Mystic Searches $64 CIB Link
-Neo Heiankyo Alien $50 CIB Link
-NES Virus Cleaner $35 CIB Link
-Nighttime Bastards $47 CIB Link
-Ninja I & II $49 CIB Link
-Nomolos: Storming the Catsle $47 CIB Link
-Power Coloring $45 CIB Link
-Quadralords $45 CIB Link
-Quest Forge - By Order of Kings $40 Link
-RetroVision $125 C Link
-Scramble $40 CIB Link
-Snakky $30 CIB Link
-Solaris $45 CIB Link
-Star Versus $48 CIB Link
-Study Hall $33 C Link
-Super NeSnake 2 $29 C Link
-Swords and Runes RE $45 CIB Link
-Tower Defense 1990 $55 CIB Link
-Twelve Seconds $45 CIB Link
-Twin Dragons €50 CIB Link
-UXO RE $50 CIB Link
-What Remains €80 C Link

Currently Available NES/Famicom Music Carts:

-2A03 Puritans RE $35 C Link 
-8Bit Music Power Final $48 CIB Link
-A Winner Is You $45 CIB Link
-Creeping it Real $40 CIB Link
-Famicompo Pico 2014 LE $60 C Link
-Famicompo Pico 2014 RE $50 C Link
-RNDM $50 CIB Link
-Silicon Statue $35 C Link
-Thornbury $35 C Link
-[Welcome to] Eville $35 C Link

Currently Available SMS Releases:

-None at present

Currently Available Game Boy Releases:

-Airaki $15 C Link
-Escape 2042 $48 CIB Link
-Chunkout $35 CIB Link
-Guns & Riders $15 C Link
-Sheep it Up! $15 C Link

Currently Available Genesis Releases:

-16Bit Rhythm Land $53 CIB Link
-Bomb on Basic City $35 CIB Link
-Escape 2042 $56 CIB Link
-Handy Harvy $35 CIB Link
-Humiliation Nation $40 CIB shipped! Link
-Papi Commando $29 C Link
-Paprium $70 CIB Link
-Pier Solar Reprint $69 CIB Link
-Sacred Line $39 C Link
-Xeno Crisis £55 CIB Link

Currently Available SNES Releases:

-Sydney Hunter & the Caverns of Death $60 CIB Link

Currently Available GBA Releases:

-HomeBrew GamePack $40 C (?) Link
-Motocross Challenge $40 C (?) Link
-XE GamePack $50 C (?) Link

Currently Available TurboGrafx 16 Releases (HuCARD only):

-Atlantean $68 CIB Link

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• This topic was locked and unlocked
41 minutes ago, DefaultGen said:

This was your chance to have someone else make the thread. You've just taken ownership for the next half decade again, thanks buddy.

My hope was to have it sitting here all nice and pretty right when the site launched but I went to bed before it went live, so that's why I started it. All yours if you want it! This is the second time I've tried to give it to you...

I'd say too that if EnigMog is joining us over here then he can have at it as well (or anyone really). Not sure if anyone has interest in making it wider than the NES though. That's something to talk about. I'd love to have one less thing on my plate.

Homebrew Team · Posted
4 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

I just backed Project Blue on Kickstarter - unsure if that means it’s currently available though?

I think this is more of a "hey i have money and you have a product ready to ship" type of thing.

Project Blue is not technically available for purchase right now (though I fully support and encourage backing it!!!).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, neodolphino said:

I think this is more of a "hey i have money and you have a product ready to ship" type of thing.

Project Blue is not technically available for purchase right now (though I fully support and encourage backing it!!!).

Sounds about right. See any value in having like a queue list for titles that are pending? Rollie and Jay and Silent Bob Mall Brawl are two others that come to mind. 

Homebrew Team · Posted
7 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

Sounds about right. See any value in having like a queue list for titles that are pending? Rollie and Jay and Silent Bob Mall Brawl are two others that come to mind. 

There was something like that over on NA at some point.  I think it is important to keep track of upcoming and in the process games, for sure.  Could kind of be a partner to this thread (can move from one to the other when it finally goes on sale).

I am 100% NOT doing that thread again!

I did decide to port over the OP from the old Currently Available thread simply because it had the guidelines for what I wanted to do with it, including in limbo stuff. I'm updating the OP here, but also kind of holding out for someone else to take the reigns. *Cough, cough*

• 2 weeks later...
Homebrew Team · Posted
6 hours ago, Scrobins said:

Did Banshaku make it to VGS? I remember him mentioning the FC release of Haradius Zero happening this past weekend. I’m curious what Impact Soft’s response was to interest in an NES cart run.

I've been in contact with Impact Soft. I am trialing a shipping service that he wants to work with to sell his game in the US. If it works out, I'll post more about the process. As for a NES release, I'm hoping through this experience we can convince him to allow one. Been working on that for a while. XD

If anyone -is- interested in a complete, final, famicom copy, I think he wants to trial one more. If anyone here is interested in scoring a copy, PM me and I'll try to arrange it.

EDIT: Oh, and banshaku did make it over here, just very recently. It's my hope that we can work together to bring the Japanese brewers into this community. More to come.

• Thanks 1

Moderator · Posted
12 minutes ago, neodolphino said:

I've been in contact with Impact Soft. I am trialing a shipping service that he wants to work with to sell his game in the US. If it works out, I'll post more about the process. As for a NES release, I'm hoping through this experience we can convince him to allow one. Been working on that for a while. XD

If anyone -is- interested in a complete, final, famicom copy, I think he wants to trial one more. If anyone here is interested in scoring a copy, PM me and I'll try to arrange it.

EDIT: Oh, and banshaku did make it over here, just very recently. It's my hope that we can work together to bring the Japanese brewers into this community. More to come.

Thanks for the update! I’ve been trying to keep track of all the projects in development that I had saved tabs on NA to make sure for continuity of news.

Another one I was curious about had to do with the NESdev compo. Since the old page for the competition was on NA, it now reroutes to GoCollect, so I hope @NESHomebrew also continues here any updates on future competitions as well as cart releases from the most recent iterations. M-Tee had mentioned the next cart would combine entries from Vol. 4 & 5, which I’m excited to play eventually.

13 hours ago, neodolphino said:

Sent you a pm about it!