IGNORED

The Currently Available Homebrew Thread

SoleGoose

On 11/4/2019 at 9:31 PM, Scrobins said:

Another one I was curious about had to do with the NESdev compo. Since the old page for the competition was on NA, it now reroutes to GoCollect, so I hope @NESHomebrew also continues here any updates on future competitions as well as cart releases from the most recent iterations. M-Tee had mentioned the next cart would combine entries from Vol. 4 & 5, which I’m excited to play eventually.

Of course I will update here as well.  The site is in the process of being migrated/updated.  Progress is going good on Vol 4 and it will contain a ton of amazing stuff not only from the last two competitions, but older updated ones as well as newer stuff that has been released that hasn't seen a release on cartridge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I recently picked up Mojonian Tales.  It plays great, but INL really needs to work on getting better quality cart shells.  The one I got was slightly oversized and deformed.  The edges were also a little sharp and unfinished.  I recently bought another cart shell off ebay from a seller called classic.games.alive and it was perfect, so I know good quality shells are out there.

http://www.infiniteneslives.com/mojoniantales.php

• The topic was locked