IGNORED

Hi I'm Rooster

Hey everybody, some of you guys might have traded with me on another gaming website most of us are familiar with.  I love 16-bits and since I moved to Japan, I started hitting the famicom and super famicom libraries pretty hard.  However, since used games are so much easier for me to find over here, I've even branched out and begun collecting pc engine, N64, PS, gameboy, etc.  If you guys have any questions about life or collecting over here, let me know.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Astor Reinhardt said:

Oh man don't tempt me...my dream goal is to visit Japan one day...just everything about it...the food, the games, the culture, the nature...I love it.

I guess my first question is where in Japan do you live?

I live in Tochigi prefecture.  I am about an hour train ride outside of Tokyo.  If you ever plan on visiting I would definitely be willing to hang out.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rooster said:

I live in Tochigi prefecture.  I am about an hour train ride outside of Tokyo.  If you ever plan on visiting I would definitely be willing to hang out.

Oh neat. Have you ever been to Edo Wonderland? It's one of the places I want to see on my trip. It looks nice from the pictures but I wonder if it's cheesy/touristy...

3 hours ago, Astor Reinhardt said:

Oh neat. Have you ever been to Edo Wonderland? It's one of the places I want to see on my trip. It looks nice from the pictures but I wonder if it's cheesy/touristy...

Sorry to say I have not been there yet, but Nikko is one area that I really want to visit.  Everyone I know near me says it's a cool place.  There is a lot to do there, including Nikko Toshogu, and Kegon Falls.

3 hours ago, guillavoie said:

Hey man! Glad to see you coming on here!

I see you're still in Japan, things are going good for you there? 🙂

Yeah I'm still here!  Things have been really good.  I made a ton of friends, and though I've had my ups and downs, it has been a really positive experience.  Collecting in Japan is really exciting, too.  

11 hours ago, Rooster said:

Sorry to say I have not been there yet, but Nikko is one area that I really want to visit.  Everyone I know near me says it's a cool place.  There is a lot to do there, including Nikko Toshogu, and Kegon Falls.

And the national park, Tobu World Square (another theme park type place), and Tamozawa Imperial Villa.