IGNORED

Been cleaning out the storage room

fcgamer

On 10/25/2019 at 1:04 AM, LastCat said:

Bootleg Battle Mania? Also Sonic Wings! I've been looking for it's manual for a while, I only have the box and cart.

Sonic Wings might also be a bootleg, I'm not sure. I need to get the proper screw bit to open everything up. I have some duplicates I want to sell too, but I want to confirm what is real and what is fake first. Unlike Famicom or Sega, bootleg SFC games can sometimes look quite good.

On 10/25/2019 at 4:45 AM, Galdius said:

I'm curious to know the story about your Campeonato Brasileiro 96 cart.

I got that one from a guy in India. The guy sold a set of stuff on NA one time, there were a few items I wanted in the set and Campeonato Brasileiro 96 game with as an extra. 

Sadly the PCB is not correct, but I had later researched the 96 game and decided to keep the shell anyways.

Do you know what the original version of Campeonato Brasileiro 96 looks like? Any chance you can help me get one with the correct PCB?  🙂

3 hours ago, MrWunderful said:

Is that chick naked? Lol

Great post, I always imagine the games being 100% different then what the appear. 

Yup, really funny, as @OptOut pointed out, it looks like the naked chick wasn't even aware what was going on.

The nudy game with the drawn chick on the front I believe is a direct sequel to this one. The less interesting Chinese Chess game was made by the same company.

8 hours ago, fcgamer said:

There's two different Rushing Beat games that I have. I'm actually not sure Im not familiar with the series. Are the Rushing Beat games worth playing?

If you like Final Fight style beat 'em ups, yes.   Those came out as Rival Turf/Brawl Brothers/Peacekeepers here.

13 hours ago, fcgamer said:

I got that one from a guy in India. The guy sold a set of stuff on NA one time, there were a few items I wanted in the set and Campeonato Brasileiro 96 game with as an extra. 

Sadly the PCB is not correct, but I had later researched the 96 game and decided to keep the shell anyways.

Do you know what the original version of Campeonato Brasileiro 96 looks like? Any chance you can help me get one with the correct PCB?  🙂

Sadly, Campeonato Brasileiro 96 was never released as an original game. It was always a bootleg. I don’t think it doesn’t really matter which PCB you have.