IGNORED

It feels good to be back!

Hey guys! So psyched that this site is here!

I was a member, same username, on Nintendoage since 2013!

About a year ago I had visited Nintendoage and heard about the selling. I wasn't alarmed at all as I remember some lengthy posts from the purchaser ensuring everyone that the forums wouldn't be touched. Fast forward some months and I just tried logging in only to find that place has gone up 😕 I have just now heard of this forum from someone on there and registered as a user in a heartbeat!

This is so cool can't wait to become a part of the community!

• Like 2

Also does anyone know why I'm not able to change my profile settings yet? Just joined like 20 minutes ago, maybe I have to give it some time but trying to access my profile or any other profiles gives me an error message. I'm sure it will get figured out, so excited!

1 hour ago, NESticles said:

Also does anyone know why I'm not able to change my profile settings yet? Just joined like 20 minutes ago, maybe I have to give it some time but trying to access my profile or any other profiles gives me an error message. I'm sure it will get figured out, so excited!

Welcome to the site! It looks like the profiles are down right now. Are you getting this error message when you try to click on it?

[[Template core/front/profile/profile is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

4 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Welcome to the site! It looks like the profiles are down right now. Are you getting this error message when you try to click on it?

[[Template core/front/profile/profile is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yepp that was the message, looks like everything is good now thought!

And thank you everyone for the warm welcome so psyched to have this community back!

It's about time you showed up! I was worried that you might have fallen victim of some type of video game avalanche! And even thought about who to send out with hopes they will bring back a few rare gems to share. 😁

So since that did not happen, and we just met... Welcome! And I hope to interact with you in the future here! 🙂

Edited by FenrirZero

On 6/8/2020 at 12:31 AM, FenrirZero said:

It's about time you showed up! I was worried that you might have fallen victim of some type of video game avalanche! And even thought about who to send out with hopes they will bring back a few rare gems to share. 😁

So since that did not happen, and we just met... Welcome! And I hope to interact with you in the future here! 🙂

Hell yeah agreed! Super excited for the community! Thank you mate!

On 6/11/2020 at 12:55 PM, NESticles said:

I am intrigued 🤔 🤣

Since it's you... And not some clone, universal variation of you, or an evil world version of you...

It's something that has me solely focus on Capcom games. And that is the most I can tell you without offering any spoilers. 😉 That, and I can finally say that I have finally beaten Street Fighter III. Something I could not have done if Nintendo did not have it on sale and the game did not feature a save function. 😅

Edited by FenrirZero

• 2 weeks later...