IGNORED

fcgamer finds

3 hours ago, fcgamer said:

More fun things.

First we have a set of Micro Genius Super Famicom / Sega Mega Drive light guns.

Next up is a Thailand version of Somari for Famicom.

IMG20230916175549.jpg

IMG20230916175559.jpg

IMG20230916175531.jpg

Nice. Speaking of Thai Somari, have you seen the comic book that got packed in with that Somari hack, Family Kid? I remember seeing a listing for a CIB copy that had a little comic strip, but it was a pretty blurry picture. Looked like a pretty short comic, but still something highly unusual for an unlicensed game

• Wow! 1

On 9/16/2023 at 5:57 AM, fcgamer said:

More fun things.

First we have a set of Micro Genius Super Famicom / Sega Mega Drive light guns.

Next up is a Thailand version of Somari for Famicom.

IMG20230916175549.jpg

IMG20230916175559.jpg

IMG20230916175531.jpg

These are awesome!  Is that blue adapter in the boxed gun packaging an adapter for converting the SNES end-connector to a 9-pin Genesis one? 

7 hours ago, Speedy_NES said:

These are awesome!  Is that blue adapter in the boxed gun packaging an adapter for converting the SNES end-connector to a 9-pin Genesis one? 

The adaptor plug has SNES on the one side and Sega on the other. The controllers plug directly into the plug.

• Like 1

Well now did well and another MVS game, kit (partial?) this time too.  What's the deal with the bootleg FC carts?  Your Super in 1 on the SNES looks suspiciously like the one I have but the picture isn't the best, if it's not, it's from the same maker/lot I imagine with the boring blue screen and white text to pick something from.

20 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Well now did well and another MVS game, kit (partial?) this time too.  What's the deal with the bootleg FC carts?  Your Super in 1 on the SNES looks suspiciously like the one I have but the picture isn't the best, if it's not, it's from the same maker/lot I imagine with the boring blue screen and white text to pick something from.

I think the yellow FC carts are ones I traded away for a discount on some stuff a while ago. They're Waixing carts

• 2 weeks later...

Some pickups this week.

Famiclone carts, the jewel is the 300 in 1. It's a rare multicart that has a menu displaying a street sign and lamp post. 

Powermon for Vista, there's two variations as seen in the photo.

Wii Spors 2...wtf, this garbage is gold!

Golden Axe is a boot, but it's fun as it has a manual with it that was translated into Chinese.

Three Kingdoms, this is the rare official Chinese translation. Has the manual too.

IMG20231110023402.jpg

IMG20231110023456.jpg

• Like 1