fcgamer finds

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I've got quite a bit that I haven't posted, as I've just been really busy over the past few months with family visiting in February, and now this March I'm involved with ByteOff. 

Anyways, here are a few fun finds.

The first is a boxed Family Fun Creator Famiclone done by Bit Corp. For those of you from the DP days, you likely know Bit Corp, as they had been creating games and machines since the Atari era, a pioneer of the trade, when it comes to Taiwanese manufacturers. As such, I was really happy to receive this machine. The box is probably a B, condition wise, IMO. There's some wear but for this kind of product, it's in excellent condition.

On a different note, I believe I have one or two of these loose (machine only with controllers) if anyone is interested. Hit me up here if you want one, as they'll be going on the sale pile. Early and rare.

Regarding the cartridges, Great Tank is a bootleg; however, the PCB is legit. This was definitely a behind the scenes jobbie, to move stock or promote a brand to those who couldn't afford it.

Then there are the two old boots, Whirlwind Manu and NTG F1 Race. Lecker schmecker, wow. Makes me geil. We also can't forget SMB, I have quite a large SMB bootleg collection. When I find bootleg SMB cartridges, I always keep them. This is one of the "key" titles imo, eventually they will be worth more. 

IMG20240313033224.jpg

IMG20240313033914.jpg

Edited by fcgamer
  • Like 2