IGNORED

Badge Signup Thread

Gloves

Homebrew Team · Posted
5 hours ago, JVOSS said:

@Deadeye, @Gloves.    it crazy on the GB Full set charm it listed in my profile.  i tried to hide the GB Full then unhide it with no luck.  i see it's also marked on the https://www.videogamesage.com/trophies trophies and it shows a just earned.  Very said. 

I just tried removing and adding it back, but no luck.  Give Gloves sometime to look into it.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Well I hit the 100+ imports value guess that knocks off the 25/50/100 stretch.

100 actual pieces, though if you get a bit more detailed it's far more given the legit timetop has 3 on it, the PCE Mini has its 50+ games, and that's not going into the rabbit hole of the bootleg multicarts. 😄

100plusimports.jpg

• Like 2

Social Team · Posted
12 hours ago, Tanooki said:

Well I hit the 100+ imports value guess that knocks off the 25/50/100 stretch.

100 actual pieces, though if you get a bit more detailed it's far more given the legit timetop has 3 on it, the PCE Mini has its 50+ games, and that's not going into the rabbit hole of the bootleg multicarts. 😄

100plusimports.jpg

Stop Calm Down GIF

When did we start counting consoles as part of the import count?  I missed that memo.

Homebrew Team · Posted
22 minutes ago, FireHazard51 said:

Stop Calm Down GIF

When did we start counting consoles as part of the import count?  I missed that memo.

Consoles do not count towards the import charm.

@Tanookinice collection!  I can give you the 50 charm for now.  Very very close to 100, but the consoles are excluded.

That seems a tad strange, the PCE mini has over 50 games and isn't a console it's a TV games device really since it doesn't take external media.  The gameking has 3 built in games, that's why it's there.  I could have added 2 other janky famicom multicarts if that would help. 🙂

Either way I'll end up getting something sooner than later, working on grabbing a few more evercade games and they're all UK stuff since they're imported into the US by Blaze.

Also I did forget to list my Neo Geo MVS games. 🙂  Sonic Wings 2 and 3 are japanese verions of Aerofighters 2 and 3. I also have Japanese versions of Garou Mark of the Wolves, The Last Blade, and Real Bout Fatal Fury Special.  If needed I can see if I have an image or take another.  And the NGPC I have a few split between the UK and JP stuff too (Rockman is JP, EU for Dark Arms, KOF R2, Metal Slug 1st and 2nd Missions, Puzzle Bobble Mini, Samurai Shodown 2, and SNK Gals Fighter.)

neo-geo-pocket-color-collection.JPG

ng-mvs-collection12-17-2020.JPG

Edited by Tanooki
  • Like 2
  • Wow! 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, DoctorEncore said:

Congrats! How would you rate the difficulty on this one?

It wasn’t that difficult because I bought the console on day 1 and during the first few years I was buying almost everything.

When LRG launched Breach & Clear I was there buying it as well. I bought every LRG game when they released them (only missed 2 or 3 and then bought them on ebay, including Super Meat Boy).

I was also lucky to find another Vita collector here in Brazil selling his collection so I bought a lot of sealed games for a good price.

But there are a few expensive games already that can cost you $200, $300 and maybe even a bit more.

• Thanks 1

Social Team · Posted
On 2/7/2022 at 1:07 PM, Galdius said:

I finished the Vita fullset but I don't think there's a charm for it, right?
Anyway, here it is:

4gxqMLAh.jpg

Was only a couple weeks ago I heard about the last physical vita release was going to happen.  this collection looks wonderful, Congrats!

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...