IGNORED

The Sage needs some contrast

m308gunner

Just now, m308gunner said:

I like the Sage character at the top of the screen, but he needs a different background or border, as some of his character is blending with the dark blue background. Also, is that a "V" he's levitating, or some other kind of mystic vessel? Kinda looks like a capital U.

I have to agree with you the background is messing up the Nintendo tape and making it look weird.

Administrator · Posted

Mmmmm noted. The current site header is definitely still kiiiiinda placeholder. More important to launch and have a home I think that have it necessarily be perfect out of the gate.

I'm open to suggestions, as well as... submissions?

I'll fiddle around with it when I get time but I'm quite busy at the moment so may take some... time.

1 hour ago, Gloves said:

Mmmmm noted. The current site header is definitely still kiiiiinda placeholder. More important to launch and have a home I think that have it necessarily be perfect out of the gate.

I'm open to suggestions, as well as... submissions?

I'll fiddle around with it when I get time but I'm quite busy at the moment so may take some... time.

Submissions you say? And where would one send such a thing?

Events Team · Posted
21 hours ago, m308gunner said:

I like the Sage character at the top of the screen, but he needs a different background or border, as some of his character is blending with the dark blue background. Also, is that a "V" he's levitating, or some other kind of mystic vessel? Kinda looks like a capital U.

20 hours ago, DefaultGen said:

The what now? You mean the magic U?

Nah man.  That's a PS5.

Screenshot_20191023-081109_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 2