IGNORED

What's good on Adult Swim?

nrslam

I love Tim and Eric's Awesome Show but the style of humor isn't for everyone. A lot of it is satire of crappy low budget television such as public access, old VHS instructional videos and commercials. But there's also plenty of disturbing grossout humor that will turn some people off.

Avoid Billion Dollar Movie. It's not as good as the show.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, mbd39 said:

I love Tim and Eric's Awesome Show but the style of humor isn't for everyone. A lot of it is satire of crappy low budget television such as public access, old VHS instructional videos and commercials. But there's also plenty of disturbing grossout humor that will turn some people off.

Avoid Billion Dollar Movie. It's not as good as the show.

Oh yeah. I was gonna suggest Tim and Eric but god damn that show is hit or miss. One sketch you laugh like crazy and the next one you have no idea what the hell is happening.

5 hours ago, BortLicensePlate said:

Heard a ton of good things about Venture Bros but havent checked it out yet. Gotta do that at some point 

There was an episode where one of the characters suffers from a twisted testicle, and it's an absolute classic.  It even ends with a PSA regarding twisted testicles that's genuinely laugh out loud funny.