IGNORED

The Florida collection. Established. Clout. Pedigree. Recognized.

docile tapeworm

47 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

@docile tapeworm I have a friend who scored a ridiculously cheap top loader but no controller, what are you trying to get out of that one?  I have to admit I am curious about the CDX slightly, Felix too, but feel like BB2 they'll be north of that $200 mark easily (the controller not so much) 😄

That Felix the cat cart and manual are both super clean. The dogbone not so much. Got some yellow, scratches, select and start have wear. I did take it apart and thoroughly clean everything and it works really nice. Buttons and d-pad are solid. I’ll shoot for $165 net and I’ll ship them priority. Let me know what you think.

It will take near top dollar to pull the cdx from me. It’s still halfway in the pc. $400 net and I’ll ship it.

52 minutes ago, Tanooki said:

Must be a hungry honda, you don't have the felix manual anymore. 😄

Lol. Actually just trying to drum up some cash for a deal on a prelude (had one in my late 20’s) I still got the manual but wasn’t getting any bites trying to sell it with the cart 🤷🏻‍♂️

Hit me with an offer brother. They pushed backed the 1099’s one year lol they don’t have the staff to audit all of us who went over $600 lol

How about net me $145 and I’ll ship Felix with manual and the dogbone. Let me know what you think.

• Like 1

@docile tapeworm Makes sense, and still trying to tempt me eh?  Dogbone is no longer necessary my friend up north is a notorious waffler and didn't end up keeping the top loader, got blinded with stars in his eyes over his jvc-xeye he got for highway robbery finally returned working, more of a sega fan than Nintendo (tg too at that.)  I've already got a pair and a third shell/buttons if something ever cracked.  MIght help me care more given it's price if I really dug into the game to sell myself on it. 😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, captmorgandrinker said:

They did?

EDIT- THEY DID!  WOOHOO!

They did it like 1-2weeks before the end of the year.  Shame they didn't announce it before, but I can see why they wouldn't.  If only I had a time machine. 😄  I doubt people will get off easy twice unless the law is changed.

7 hours ago, Mega Tank said:

That controller is jacked up. I don't see any prices on your games. I'll pay for shipping and give you like $20 if you are giving them away!

Controller has been rode hard and put away wet but she starts every time and has never left me stranded.

best offer I’ve had so far

SQOON!!

On 1/24/2023 at 10:18 AM, Mega Tank said:

23 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

You gotta pay my taxes and do the 1099 for me $500 gs no less. 

Supposedly so many people complained about that, it's been dropped.  I only read a headline though so, yeah, trust my words as you would anything else you'd read on the internet.

I've not sold anything over $500 in a while, but it's probably worth checking into.  I know that if it changed, it was all of just a week or two ago.

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted

@docile tapeworm

Please re-familiarize yourself with the site rules regarding PayPal payments; you can't post different prices for GS vs FF:

10. PayPal Payments: When selling on VGS and accepting PayPal payments, you must adhere to PayPal’s Terms of Service (TOS).

1. In your Selling/Buying/Trading thread, you cannot ask for additional money or percentage of payment to cover PayPal fees (or any other type of fee or charge).  This includes offering a discount for F&F payments, or charging different prices for normal vs. F&F payments. These are violations of PayPal's Terms of Service.

It's obvious you're trying to make FF the only feasible option, and this is against the PayPal ToS.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, RH said:

Supposedly so many people complained about that, it's been dropped.  I only read a headline though so, yeah, trust my words as you would anything else you'd read on the internet.

I've not sold anything over $500 in a while, but it's probably worth checking into.  I know that if it changed, it was all of just a week or two ago.

They backed it up a year. So I won’t get a 1099 from last years sales but I will for sales over $600 (I think this will change to a higher number) in 2023. 

@Gloves fixed I apologize.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1