IGNORED

Movie Debate #149: American History X

Rate it  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Rate based on your own personal preferences, NOT historical significance

• 10/10 - One of your very favorite movies of all time. Top 10.
    • 9/10 - Killer f'ing movie. Everyone should watch it.
    • 8/10 - Great movie. You like to recommend it.
    • 7/10 - Very good movie, but not quite great.
    • 6/10 - Pretty good. You might enjoy the occasional watch, or tune in if you happen to catch it on cable.
    • 5/10 - It's okay, but maybe not something you'll go out of your way to watch.
    • 4/10 - Meh. There's plenty of better alternatives to this.
    • 3/10 - Not very good.
    • 2/10 - Pretty crappy.
    • 1/10 - Horrible in every way.
    • 0/10 - The Citizen Kane of painful experiences. You'd rather shove an icepick in your retinas than watch this.
    • Never seen it, but you're interested.
    • Never seen it, never will.
  2. 2. Next week's poll

Events Team · Posted

Oof.  The theme of American History X is a very important one.  And probably more poignant today than ever before.  But it's a tough watch, similar to Requiem for a Dream or Trainspotting, but about racism instead of drugs.

So that's a 5 for me since I'll likely never watch it again.  But it is an impacting movie and I'd recommend everyone watch it once.  

15 minutes ago, JamesRobot said:

Oof.  The theme of American History X is a very important one.  And probably more poignant today than ever before.  But it's a tough watch, similar to Requiem for a Dream or Trainspotting, but about racism instead of drugs.

So that's a 5 for me since I'll likely never watch it again.  But it is an impacting movie and I'd recommend everyone watch it once.  

Dude requiem is ……. Stays with you.

”ass to ass!” 💵💵💵🤮

soundtrack is….. stays with you.

Edited by skinnygrinny
  • Haha 1

Editorials Team · Posted
24 minutes ago, JamesRobot said:

Depressing movies month now locked in