IGNORED

How do I delete my account?

Gamegearguy

3 hours ago, the_wizard_666 said:

I'm seriously wondering why you want to delete it, but you do you I guess.

He made another game gear game and titled it “Jim the Crow” which is kind of insensitive and got called out. Nothing bad someone just saying a new title would probably be best. Instead of just changing the title and moving on we are having a breakdown over it apparently 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, a3quit4s said:

He made another game gear game and titled it “Jim the Crow” which is kind of insensitive and got called out. Nothing bad someone just saying a new title would probably be best. Instead of just changing the title and moving on we are having a breakdown over it apparently 

Yeah, I saw that.  Kind of a silly reason to quit really.  But apparently he quit Atariage when they sold to Atari, so he's got a habit of cutting and running when he disagrees with something.

Administrator · Posted
1 minute ago, TDIRunner said:

Does deleting an account remove all posts?  If so, I would highly recommend against doing that.  If someone wants to leave, they certainly have that option, and I wish them the best.  But you can really jack up some threads if posts start disappearing.  

Generally speaking we anonymize, not delete. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, OptOut said:

More important question:

How can I delete OTHER people's accounts? 🤔

And give me that power, too. That way OptOut and I can be the two superpowers with a perpetual state of mutually assured destruction. And an everlasting cold war descends over VGS.

Hey, the real cold war gave us Nintendo*, so why not? 😛 

*sort of. I mean, Nintendo started developing video games when nukes and stuff were around. It makes sense in my head, goddammit! 😡

Edited by Tulpa

• The topic was locked