IGNORED

PC Collectors Unite -- Show-Off Your Non-Console Games !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2024 at 12:31 PM, DefaultGen said:

The guy with the pieced together Kickstarter Akalabeth that got pulled from HA listed it on Facebook for $40,000. So yeah, no need to save money for that anymore, lmao. Got the next best thing.

atBjEGo.png

Interesting! Why did the listing get delisted? Also, what is he trying to sell that he thinks is worth $40k?

1 hour ago, avatar! said:

Interesting! Why did the listing get delisted? Also, what is he trying to sell that he thinks is worth $40k?

HA couldn't authenticate it. I think it was a "legit" baggie and manual found at a garage sale a while ago, combined with one of Richard Garriotts NOS disks and NOS labels from the Shroud of the Avatar Kickstarter. A fully original copy would've been numbered on the green sticker on the disk. Even the NOS copies never come up for sale. I think it's worth a ton, but he's shooting high because he's not able to auction it.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Tyree_Cooper said:

can't see any of the pics you post around here. it's like a bloated 30 px thumbnail, but much larger.

Can you see pics on other threads? Everything works for me, I'm using Firefox.

Administrator · Posted
5 minutes ago, Tyree_Cooper said:

Yeah you're the only one that does this on my side, not just this thread. I think it's the way you embed pictures. Been like this forever, but always been too lazy to let you know.

Untitled.png.36628c15d9e202bec6cbb6af54534c1e.png

They seem to work fine for me.  Maybe it's something with your own setup / browser?

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Tyree_Cooper said:

Yeah you're the only one that does this on my side, not just this thread. I think it's the way you embed pictures. Been like this forever, but always been too lazy to let you know.

Untitled.png.36628c15d9e202bec6cbb6af54534c1e.png

Sorry about that 😕

It does seem to work for others, and I've never had a problem seeing the pics on various browsers/machines. As @spacepup noted maybe its your setup?

• 2 weeks later...