IGNORED

The Transylvania Adventure of Simon Quest

phart010

Well...when they take inspiration, they really take inspiration, don't they? But hey, I'm sold. Classic Castlevania is one of my "anytime, anywhere" game series and many modern devs have done great things with it, like the Bloodstained games. Here's hoping this one turns out as good as it looks.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Webhead123 said:

Well...when they take inspiration, they really take inspiration, don't they? But hey, I'm sold. Classic Castlevania is one of my "anytime, anywhere" game series and many modern devs have done great things with it, like the Bloodstained games. Here's hoping this one turns out as good as it looks.

Agreed; this looks pretty neat. Stoked you can pet the dog. 😄

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Webhead123 said:

Bloodstained is a Castlevania-inspired game, not a true Castlevania game. So modern devs made a Castlevania-inspired game, but that's it, they haven't "done great things" with the series regarding that ss.

3 hours ago, fcgamer said:

Bloodstained is a Castlevania-inspired game, not a true Castlevania game. So modern devs made a Castlevania-inspired game, but that's it, they haven't "done great things" with the series regarding that ss.

I concede that my word choice was not ideal. What I was implying was that "modern devs have done great things with [it] the inspiration that they've taken from that series". 🙂

Edited by Webhead123
  • Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...